Posted By: Anonymous
I need to round for example
6.7, but it always shows me
Math.round(6.688689); //or Math.round(6.688689, 1); //or Math.round(6.688689, 2);
But result always is the same
7… What am I doing wrong?
Number((6.688689).toFixed(1)); // 6.7
Answered By: Anonymous
- Most effective way to parse JSON Objects
- Dynamically update values of a chartjs chart
- C++ template,typename and operator
- Draw in Canvas by finger, Android
- Why doesn't the height of a container element…
- Vue js combining the elements from two components
- Why does Firebug say toFixed() is not a function?
- 3D Rotation of a camera using its own, new axes
- Correct way to convert size in bytes to KB, MB, GB…
- I have just started learning function pointers in C…
- What do these operators mean (** , ^ , %, //)?
- Finding all possible combinations of numbers to…
- Android Image View Pinch Zooming
- python 3.2 UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't…
- Assigning a variable NaN in python without numpy
- Uncaught TypeError: Object 5229d8fff4ae7a3803000023…
- How to convert the following C++ code to C#
- C compile error: Id returned 1 exit status
- Converting between color models
- Detect whether a Python string is a number or a letter
- Pandas - Reshape a dataframe columns based on…
- Random normal distribution generator comparison
- Pointer to incomplete class type is not allowed
- Format number to always show 2 decimal places
- How do I convert a float number to a whole number in…
- How to avoid scientific notation for large numbers…
- Draw multiple lines using OpenGL 3.0+ in C
- How to implement the factory method pattern in C++ correctly
- Select points in line series
- Collision Problems in Processing
- C++ OpenGL stb_image.h errors
- Calculating distance between two geographic locations
- How do you rotate canvas element to mouse position,…
- Sorting 1 million 8-decimal-digit numbers with 1 MB of RAM
- Shortest distance between a point and a line segment
- ModuleNotFoundError: What does it mean __main__ is…
- Round number to nearest integer
- Error: Expression must have integral or unscoped enum type
- Svelte - using select inputs with an on:change event
- Sort table rows In Bootstrap
- When I use '/js/app.js' on my Laravel view my…
- What's the best practice to round a float to 2 decimals?
- How to truncate float values?
- I have these 2 tonnage calculators. The first one is…
- Easy interview question got harder: given numbers…
- How to make sf::Vector2f transform(float t) speed faster?
- Calculating distance between two points, using…
- round() for float in C++
- What represents a double in sql server?
- Calculate distance in meters when you know longitude…
- Center text output from Graphics.DrawString()
- C# options for dealing with non-void methods that…
- How to delete an element from an array in C#
- How to generate a random string of a fixed length in Go?
- How to generate random float number in C
- v-show doesn't work as expected
- Java adding objects according to ratios and population sizes
- Random float number generation
- How to match string between two words, and repeat…
- tofixed(2) function apply to html class by name
- How can I determine whether a 2D Point is within a Polygon?
- Python: Float to Decimal conversion and subsequent…
- C: convert double to float, preserving decimal point…
- Create array of objects based on length; each object…
- Convert float to double without losing precision
- How to compare std::vector items with key elements…
- Truncate number to two decimal places without rounding
- Get the second largest number in a list in linear time
- "Undefined reference to" template class constructor
- Reference - What does this regex mean?
- java : convert float to String and String to float
- Measuring the distance between two coordinates in PHP
- In unity 2D c# how to rotate an object like geometry dash?
- why if else doesn't respond in c
- Retain precision with double in Java
- CSS Vertical align does not work with float
- Managing longs and short orders like LucF PineCoders…
- How to register a custom callback after Ember.RSVP.hash
- Converting double to integer in Java
- Explanation on Integer.MAX_VALUE and…
- Why does changing 0.1f to 0 slow down performance by 10x?
- How to calculate the difference between two dates using PHP?
- How to round an average to 2 decimal places in PostgreSQL?
- How can I align one item right with flexbox?
- What is a plain English explanation of "Big O" notation?
- FPS Projectile firing from the wrong place
- Python - abs vs fabs
- How do I get the overall maximum value in a 2d array?
- How can I create an executable to run a kernel in a…