Posted By: Anonymous
I want to display an alert box showing a message with PHP.
Here is my PHP code:
But it is not working.
use this code
The problem was:
- you missed
- It should be
Answered By: Anonymous
- What is the worst programming language you ever worked with?
- Reference - What does this regex mean?
- Reference — What does this symbol mean in PHP?
- Active tab issue on page load HTML
- Having trouble with my nav bar/header, It used to…
- Best practice multi language website
- Why my "title" bloc doesn't go to bottom?
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- problem with client server unix domain stream…
- Navbar not filling width of page when reduced to mobile view
- How do SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT differ?
- Simple C example of doing an HTTP POST and consuming…
- Daisy is overlapping the other contents of the div
- What's the difference between eval, exec, and compile?
- How to filter a RecyclerView with a SearchView
- Difference between return and exit in Bash functions
- How does PHP 'foreach' actually work?
- What is a NullReferenceException, and how do I fix it?
- Polymer Page with different app-header on home page
- addEventListener on home page only
- Centering in CSS Grid
- Ukkonen's suffix tree algorithm in plain English
- How can I exclude all "permission denied" messages…
- Difference between variable declaration syntaxes in…
- In CSS Flexbox, why are there no "justify-items" and…
- Solid navbar on scroll js issue
- What does "Fatal error: Unexpectedly found nil while…
- data.table vs dplyr: can one do something well the…
- No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present…
- Change header background color on page scroll in nextjs
- Dart - Polymer Unit Testing. Not able to reference…
- Why doesn't the height of a container element…
- How to terminate a Python script
- commandButton/commandLink/ajax action/listener…
- What are the new features in C++17?
- How to end C++ code
- collision detection from picturebox in a list c#
- PHP parse/syntax errors; and how to solve them
- Exiting from python Command Line
- Identifying and solving…
- Polymer change core-toolbar from tall to normal
- HTML5 best practices; section/header/aside/article elements
- Chrome / Safari not filling 100% height of flex parent
- Why is it common to put CSRF prevention tokens in cookies?
- How to paste yanked text into the Vim command line
- Unresponsive hamburger icon in HTML
- What exactly is "exit" in PowerShell?
- Difference between exit() and sys.exit() in Python
- How can I make a bottom border appear when I hover…
- How to use java.net.URLConnection to fire and handle…
- How to find out client ID of component for ajax…
- Is it possible to apply CSS to half of a character?
- When tab is selected, show next tab.. if last tab…
- What is your most productive shortcut with Vim?
- How to detect if multiple keys are pressed at once…
- How do I expand the output display to see more…
- Closing Applications
- How do I switch two players in tic-tac-toe game in Python?
- Usage of __slots__?
- Have a common header layout in nextjs
- fork() and wait() with two child processes
- Can't resolve module (not found) in React.js
- How to change the color of paper-scroll-header-panel?
- How to create a game over screen for a basic HTML/JS game?
- Conditionally wrapping insertion points in Polymer
- Android: Quit application when press back button
- After a little scroll, the sticky navbar just is not…
- Polymer nest 'drawer' inside 'main'
- Vue&TypeScript: how to avoid error TS2345 when…
- HTML table with 100% width, with vertical scroll…
- Paper Scroll Header Panel not working with Custom Element
- How to generate a random string of a fixed length in Go?
- XMLHttpRequest cannot load ✘✘✘ No…
- Understanding PrimeFaces process/update and JSF…
- How to add fade animation for this tab
- How to properly exit a C# application?
- Examples of GoF Design Patterns in Java's core libraries
- How do I count unique visitors to my site?
- Vertical scroll inside paper-header-panel behaving…
- Attach the events ajaxStart() and ajaxStop() only to…
- What is an optional value in Swift?
- How can I check if a program exists from a Bash script?
- How to find the nearest parent of a Git branch?
- Android ListView headers
- how to access parent component scope from a child…
- How can I require at least one checkbox be checked…
- What does the CSS rule "clear: both" do?
- jQuery Mobile: document ready vs. page events
- Ember.js Rendering template while waiting for data
- Difference between return 1, return 0, return -1 and exit?
- Do not close the mode in the mouse up event
- Windows batch script failed condition exit error message
- CSS3 transition doesn't work with display property
- polymer core-header-panel height issue
- "[notice] child pid ✘✘✘X exit signal Segmentation…