Posted By: Anonymous
How would you say does not equal?
if hi == hi: print "hi" elif hi (does not equal) bye: print "no hi"
Is there something equivalent to
== that means “not equal”?
!=. See comparison operators. For comparing object identities, you can use the keyword
is and its negation
1 == 1 # -> True 1 != 1 # -> False  is  #-> False (distinct objects) a = b = ; a is b # -> True (same object)
Answered By: Anonymous
- Reference — What does this symbol mean in PHP?
- Python is not calling fucntions properly
- Python Error: unsupported operand type(s) for +:…
- Can't install via pip because of egg_info error
- Access a function variable outside the function…
- What's the difference between eval, exec, and compile?
- How do the PHP equality (== double equals) and…
- Equals(=) vs. LIKE
- Vue custom directive uses the updated Dom (or $el)
- Elegant ways to support equivalence ("equality") in…
- What is an optional value in Swift?
- Overloading operators in typedef structs (c++)
- How do I merge two dictionaries in a single…
- Binding complex object to a component
- no match for ‘operator
- Should operator
- How to update Python?
- Using DISTINCT along with GROUP BY in SQL Server
- python 3.2 UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't…
- How to compile LEX/YACC files on Windows?
- Usage of __slots__?
- Install pip in docker
- Database development mistakes made by application developers
- What is The Rule of Three?
- Python - TypeError: 'int' object is not iterable
- Relative imports for the billionth time
- if, elif, else statement issues in Bash
- What is the copy-and-swap idiom?
- Behaviour of increment and decrement operators in Python
- What does %>% function mean in R?
- What does "Fatal error: Unexpectedly found nil while…
- What are bitwise shift (bit-shift) operators and how…
- What is a NullReferenceException, and how do I fix it?
- Evaluation order of Java operators && vs ||
- How to implement an STL-style iterator and avoid…
- What are the differences between "=" and "
- Which equals operator (== vs ===) should be used in…
- String comparison in Python: is vs. ==
- How do SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT differ?
- How do I test if a variable does not equal either of…
- What is it about Vue that enables developers to use…
- Ubuntu apt-get unable to fetch packages
- How do I use arrays in C++?
- Select DISTINCT individual columns in django?
- Are dictionaries ordered in Python 3.6+?
- How not to get a repeated attribute of an object?
- data.table vs dplyr: can one do something well the…
- Not Equal to This OR That in Lua
- Asking the user for input until they give a valid response
- How does PHP 'foreach' actually work?
- What does Ruby have that Python doesn't, and vice versa?
- PHP parse/syntax errors; and how to solve them
- Is there a better way to write multiple elif…
- Python threading. How do I lock a thread?
- Why does the arrow (->) operator in C exist?
- What is a plain English explanation of "Big O" notation?
- RegEx match open tags except XHTML self-contained tags
- Creating a singleton in Python
- Is it possible to print a variable's type in standard C++?
- MySQL SELECT DISTINCT multiple columns
- Comparing boxed Long values 127 and 128
- How do operator.itemgetter() and sort() work?
- How does tuple comparison work in Python?
- else & elif statements not working in Python
- Where and why do I have to put the "template" and…
- Why doesn't Java offer operator overloading?
- Putting an if-elif-else statement on one line?
- I am trying to subtract but it is always adding one…
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- How do you create a Distinct query in HQL
- Reference - What does this regex mean?
- How can I check if a month has 31 days or not
- Overload operator delete to not delete object -…
- LINQ to SQL using GROUP BY and COUNT(DISTINCT)
- How do I display a MySQL error in PHP for a long…
- Initializing select with AngularJS and ng-repeat
- Python method for reading keypress?
- Is there any difference between GROUP BY and DISTINCT
- What does the "yield" keyword do?
- What are type hints in Python 3.5?
- What is the difference between venv, pyvenv, pyenv,…
- How to handle Vue 2 memory usage for large data (~50…
- Evaluating a mathematical expression in a string
- How can I remove an SSH key?
- What does "SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call…
- Running shell command and capturing the output
- Assigning a variable NaN in python without numpy
- Bitwise operation and usage
- What version of Python is on my Mac?
- What are all the user accounts for IIS/ASP.NET and…
- What's the difference between utf8_general_ci and…
- Jinja2 template not rendering if-elif-else statement…
- Conditional partials in Handlebars
- Distinct() with lambda?