Posted By: Anonymous
This does not work and I need it badly
$('some+multi+word+string').replace('+', ' ' );
it’s always replacing for the first instance only, but I need it to work for all + symbols.
You need to use a regular expression, so that you can specify the global (g) flag:
var s = 'some+multi+word+string'.replace(/+/g, ' ');
(I removed the
$() around the string, as
replace is not a jQuery method, so that won’t work at all.)
Answered By: Anonymous
- Reference - What does this regex mean?
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- Getting infinite loop after entering 2 objects to…
- How to use html template with vue.js
- How to convert an XML file to nice pandas dataframe?
- shell script. how to extract string using regular…
- lexers vs parsers
- Visual Studio debugging/loading very slow
- Difference between variable declaration syntaxes in…
- Set the local state using useEffect on Redux prop change
- Best way to communicate between instances of the…
- "No such file or directory" error when executing a binary
- python 3.2 UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't…
- How to use Regular Expressions (Regex) in Microsoft…
- Is there some way to test my grammar which refer to…
- Is it possible to apply CSS to half of a character?
- How to get data to work when used within a component…
- Add Keypair to existing EC2 instance
- What's the difference between eval, exec, and compile?
- Difference between w and b regular expression meta…
- Wait until flag=true
- How to generate a random alpha-numeric string
- Python re.sub(): how to substitute all 'u' or 'U's…
- without template, need to render not return json
- Is there a regular expression to detect a valid…
- Ukkonen's suffix tree algorithm in plain English
- What is the difference between a token and a lexeme?
- How do I control c++ DLL debug symbols loading?
- regex match any single character (one character only)
- npm install error in vue
- Regular expression to check if password is "8…
- How to set width of mat-table column in angular?
- How to validate an email address using a regular expression?
- What is difference between Lightsail and EC2?
- Vue Cli 3 Local fonts not loading
- How to load a custom script with require.js and make…
- What is your most productive shortcut with Vim?
- Dynamic LINQ instead of ExecuteSqlRaw
- Creating a singleton in Python
- TypeError: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable
- What is the => assignment in C# in a property signature
- Need multiple instances of Vuex module for multiple…
- How to implement a basic iterative pushdown…
- What is a NullReferenceException, and how do I fix it?
- How to find out client ID of component for ajax…
- Excel VBA - Get Word doc opened in one of many Word…
- Reactjs - SyntaxError: Octal literals are not…
- How to turn off ALL conventions in Entity Framework Core 5
- Why doesn't [01-12] range work as expected?
- RegEx match open tags except XHTML self-contained tags
- Start redis-server with config file
- What causes this bug and how can I fix it?
- Latest jQuery version on Google's CDN
- How to do a regular expression replace in MySQL?
- What is an undefined reference/unresolved external…
- Placing Unicode character in CSS content value
- How to split a string in Java
- How to call a function, PostgreSQL
- No visible cause for "Unexpected token ILLEGAL"
- VueJs not displaying SVGs
- Grepping EC2 Instance IDs based on Tag
- larave api response show in foreach loop
- How does the compilation/linking process work?
- Adding a column into table in oracle
- How to capture a word boundary in Swift NSRegularExpression?
- Difference between `constexpr` and `const`
- Highlight a word with jQuery
- ComboBox.SelectedItem giving Null value
- Creating an dynamic array, but getting segmentation…
- Python string.replace regular expression
- What is the regular expression to allow…
- Equals(=) vs. LIKE
- The definitive guide to form-based website authentication
- Nested repeat in Aurelia does not recognize object array
- How to check if all elements of a list matches a condition?
- Java - Regex, nested recursion match
- Regex to match only uppercase "words" with some exceptions
- Regular expression for only characters a-z, A-Z
- How to get UTF-8 working in Java webapps?
- Are PDO prepared statements sufficient to prevent…
- jQuery Mobile: document ready vs. page events
- Stopping checking a conditional while looping over…
- Apache server keeps crashing, "caught SIGTERM,…
- Entity Framework LINQ complex query - combine…
- Execute an expression rather than calling a method…
- How to grep (search) committed code in the Git history
- Connection failure using EC2 Instance Connect…
- How to test a global event bus in VueJS
- List tables in a PostgreSQL schema
- Use vue component in other vue component file
- How to create module-wide variables in Python?
- Django - update inline formset not updating
- How do I define global variables in CoffeeScript?
- Examples of GoF Design Patterns in Java's core libraries
- Best way to replace multiple characters in a string?