Posted By: Anonymous
I learned from somewhere a detached screen can be killed by
screen -X -S [session # you want to kill] kill
where [session # you want to kill] can be gotten from
But this doesn’t work. Anything wrong? What’s the correct way?
“kill” will only kill one screen window. To “kill” the complete session, use
$ screen -X -S [session # you want to kill] quit
For dead sessions use:
$ screen -wipe
Answered By: Anonymous
- Wipe data/Factory reset through ADB
- UnboundLocalError: local variable 'event' referenced…
- How to kill a running SELECT statement
- How to kill all active and inactive oracle sessions for user
- How can I reconcile detached HEAD with master/origin?
- python 3.2 UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't…
- Difference between variable declaration syntaxes in…
- Why did my Git repo enter a detached HEAD state?
- How to make the script wait/sleep in a simple way in unity
- How do I close a tkinter window?
- How do I exit the Vim editor?
- Do sessions really violate RESTfulness?
- Set value to vaadin combobox(polymer)
- Sticky and NON-Sticky sessions
- Mobile Safari "swallowing" events in Backbone.js app
- Python is not calling fucntions properly
- Is there any way to redraw tmux window when…
- How do I expire a PHP session after 30 minutes?
- What is the worst programming language you ever worked with?
- Synchronously inject current user after login
- Logging best practices
- What killed my process and why?
- delete map[key] in go?
- How to make child process die after parent exits?
- What is the best way to user authentication with…
- How to kill zombie process
- What does "Fatal error: Unexpectedly found nil while…
- What is your most productive shortcut with Vim?
- Why does Git say my master branch is "already up to…
- How do SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT differ?
- Correct way to quit a Qt program?
- Is quitting an application frowned upon?
- Understanding REST: Verbs, error codes, and authentication
- How do I use Bootstrap.Tabs from ember-bootstrap…
- PHP Pass variable to next page
- Cookies vs. sessions
- What are sessions? How do they work?
- How to change the session timeout in PHP?
- How do servlets work? Instantiation, sessions,…
- Can't seem to cleanup detached DOM elements
- Dropping a connected user from an Oracle 10g database schema
- How to recover stashed uncommitted changes
- :last-child not working as expected?
- javax.faces.application.ViewExpiredException: View…
- Close Window from ViewModel
- Text size and different android screen sizes
- What does a "Cannot find symbol" or "Cannot resolve…
- What's the difference between "git reset" and "git…
- Getting started with Haskell
- apache server reached MaxClients setting, consider…
- How to export/import PuTTy sessions list?
- How to dispatch a Redux action with a timeout?
- React client tries to access server resource without…
- Start redis-server with config file
- Asynchronously running multiple PowerShell scripts from C#
- Memcached vs. Redis?
- Can a local variable's memory be accessed outside its scope?
- How to check the maximum number of allowed…
- Add a custom attribute to a Laravel / Eloquent model…
- What is an optional value in Swift?
- How can I manually compile a svelte component down…
- What's the best way of scraping data from a website?
- What is a NullReferenceException, and how do I fix it?
- org.hibernate.PersistentObjectException: detached…
- React Checkbox not sending onChange
- What does "Could not find or load main class" mean?
- Hide Routes in Svelte-Routing when logged out
- How to refresh a controller property in Ember?
- Send data using POST method with Backbone.js
- Avoid creating new session on each axios request laravel
- Program to add the squares of numbers in list which…
- Iron-ajax 401 unauthorized or CORS issue
- Why is it common to put CSRF prevention tokens in cookies?
- Execute method after all json files are loaded using…
- How to kill all processes matching a name?
- Keep Session Across Page Reload In Backbone JS
- java.sql.SQLException: - ORA-01000: maximum open…
- Android activity life cycle - what are all these…
- What are the real-world strengths and weaknesses of…
- Express Session not persisting after CORS calls
- How to download and save an image in Android
- What is an IndexOutOfRangeException /…
- What should I do if the current ASP.NET session is null?
- "git checkout " is changing branch to "no branch"
- How to assign name for a screen?
- How to automatically save on change in Backbone…
- Overlay on hover in vue.js
- How to detect JS frameworks/libraries used in a page?
- In plain English, what does "git reset" do?
- The definitive guide to form-based website authentication
- Why is my break statement only working on the first "if"?
- Does ember-data really support nested urls?
- How can I find the product GUID of an installed MSI setup?
- Usage of __slots__?
- Why do I have to "git push --set-upstream origin "?
- "Thinking in AngularJS" if I have a jQuery background?
- Using Auto Layout in UITableView for dynamic cell…
- What are the differences between NP, NP-Complete and…
- Identifying and solving…