Posted By: Anonymous
I learned from somewhere a detached screen can be killed by
screen -X -S [session # you want to kill] kill
where [session # you want to kill] can be gotten from
But this doesn’t work. Anything wrong? What’s the correct way?
“kill” will only kill one screen window. To “kill” the complete session, use
$ screen -X -S [session # you want to kill] quit
For dead sessions use:
$ screen -wipe
Answered By: Anonymous
- ORACLE APEX SQL ACCORDING TO THE FORTNIGHT OF THE…
- How to group array of objects by common property and…
- UnboundLocalError: local variable 'event' referenced…
- Wipe data/Factory reset through ADB
- How to kill all active and inactive oracle sessions for user
- How to kill a running SELECT statement
- Difference between variable declaration syntaxes in…
- How can I reconcile detached HEAD with master/origin?
- Why did my Git repo enter a detached HEAD state?
- python 3.2 UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't…
- How to make the script wait/sleep in a simple way in unity
- How to get an input after a with open?
- How do I close a tkinter window?
- How do I expire a PHP session after 30 minutes?
- Is there any way to redraw tmux window when…
- Sticky and NON-Sticky sessions
- How do I exit the Vim editor?
- Do sessions really violate RESTfulness?
- QQuickView shows an empty window when calling show
- Set value to vaadin combobox(polymer)
- Mobile Safari "swallowing" events in Backbone.js app
- Why does my waitpid() not wait for child after…
- Synchronously inject current user after login
- What killed my process and why?
- How to kill zombie process
- delete map[key] in go?
- What is the best way to user authentication with…
- How to make child process die after parent exits?
- Python is not calling fucntions properly
- How to change the session timeout in PHP?
- subscribe inside foreach returning undefined
- Is quitting an application frowned upon?
- How do servlets work? Instantiation, sessions,…
- Can't seem to cleanup detached DOM elements
- Understanding REST: Verbs, error codes, and authentication
- How do I use Bootstrap.Tabs from ember-bootstrap…
- Close Window from ViewModel
- Correct way to quit a Qt program?
- How can I condense this Python Tkinter GUI input code?
- What are sessions? How do they work?
- Cookies vs. sessions
- :last-child not working as expected?
- PHP Pass variable to next page
- Dropping a connected user from an Oracle 10g database schema
- React client tries to access server resource without…
- How do SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT differ?
- My NSWindow's shadow is getting cut off when…
- What's the difference between "git reset" and "git…
- javax.faces.application.ViewExpiredException: View…
- What is your most productive shortcut with Vim?
- Why does Git say my master branch is "already up to…
- C++ OpenGL stb_image.h errors
- How to refresh a controller property in Ember?
- Quit application and execute false boolean after if…
- How to export/import PuTTy sessions list?
- How to kill all processes matching a name?
- How to get the updated entry string from a toplevel…
- org.hibernate.PersistentObjectException: detached…
- How can I use the result of an inner join query in a…
- Text size and different android screen sizes
- React Checkbox not sending onChange
- Pushing new commit from detached head back to origin…
- How to loop back to start of question in case of…
- What does "Fatal error: Unexpectedly found nil while…
- Hide Routes in Svelte-Routing when logged out
- Asynchronously running multiple PowerShell scripts from C#
- Express Session not persisting after CORS calls
- Drawing a rectangle on mouse position in Python using pygame
- Why is it common to put CSRF prevention tokens in cookies?
- python selenium inherit webdriver methods
- How to check the maximum number of allowed…
- Add a custom attribute to a Laravel / Eloquent model…
- Send data using POST method with Backbone.js
- What should I do if the current ASP.NET session is null?
- How to detect JS frameworks/libraries used in a page?
- ORACLE APEX bootstrap CSS with IF ELSE Statement
- How to assign name for a screen?
- Avoid creating new session on each axios request laravel
- Iron-ajax 401 unauthorized or CORS issue
- Overlay on hover in vue.js
- Program to add the squares of numbers in list which…
- adding to window.onload event?
- Execute method after all json files are loaded using…
- Use of Jquery on scroll event
- What is the worst programming language you ever worked with?
- What does "Could not find or load main class" mean?
- How to automatically save on change in Backbone…
- Error executing while-loop "Loop being escaped…
- Keep Session Across Page Reload In Backbone JS
- "git checkout " is changing branch to "no branch"
- Android activity life cycle - what are all these…
- apache server reached MaxClients setting, consider…
- Does ember-data really support nested urls?
- What are the differences between NP, NP-Complete and…
- What does a "Cannot find symbol" or "Cannot resolve…
- Is saving session under the same name safe in Laravel?
- Start redis-server with config file
- Why is my break statement only working on the first "if"?
- Getting started with Haskell