Posted By: Anonymous
Is it possible to list all environment variables from a Windows’ command prompt?
Something equivalent to PowerShell’s
gci env: (or
ls env: or
You can also do
SET prefix to see all variables with names starting with
For example, if you want to read only derbydb from the environment variables, do the following:
…and you will get the following:
Answered By: Anonymous
- Changing PowerShell's default output encoding to UTF-8
- How can I find the product GUID of an installed MSI setup?
- Get operating system info
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- How do you list volumes in docker containers?
- Name [jdbc/mydb] is not bound in this Context
- Simplest way to create Unix-like continuous pipeline…
- module.exports cannot find module
- Is there a way to run multiple powershell scripts in…
- Unions Data.Map singletons inside an IO
- Combining Ember Table with Ember Data
- Read file line by line in PowerShell
- Interrupt an earlier timeout event in Simpy
- Why does `which` print out a script?
- Issue: C compiler used for C++ in CMake | CMake + git
- Python - Get command output cannot be decoded
- configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables
- Why is my locally-created script not allowed to run…
- How to install Intellij IDEA on Ubuntu?
- What is the GAC in .NET?
- Error: the entity type requires a primary key
- How do I test to see if a line of a .txt exists or…
- python 3.2 UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't…
- Run PowerShell command from command prompt (no ps1 script)
- Docker compose fails to start a service with an…
- how to split a string in powershell based on output…
- ErrorActionPreference behaving differently as…
- How can prevent a PowerShell window from closing so…
- What is your most productive shortcut with Vim?
- Pandas how to split vlaues of every column based on colon
- VUE Error when run test unit
- Temporary zip two temporary files
- Cannot start GlassFish 4.1 from within Netbeans…
- Error setting alias in PowerShell to Java platform
- How do I use Ruby for shell scripting?
- How to get the system uptime in Windows?
- How can I move all the files from one folder to…
- How do you list the Scopes of all your installed…
- File changed listener in Java
- How To Get Exit Code From PowerShell Script
- adding noise to a signal in python
- Trying to read files in directory, directory just…
- Echo equivalent in PowerShell for script testing
- Logging best practices
- How can I get the source directory of a Bash script…
- Change the location of the ~ directory in a Windows…
- ComboBox.SelectedItem giving Null value
- Webpack dev server for vue-cli: Error spawn EACCES
- Can Windows Containers be hosted on linux?
- Powershell - Set-Content : Cannot bind argument to…
- Cannot create JDBC driver of class ' ' for connect…
- Simulating a system of resource with…
- Rename multiple files in a folder, add a prefix (Windows)
- Clear Cache in Android Application programmatically
- How can I successfully Build gRPC in C++?
- How do I run a Python program in the Command Prompt…
- How do I echo and send console output to a file in a…
- How to run a PowerShell script
- How do I concatenate two text files in PowerShell?
- Where and why do I have to put the "template" and…
- PowerShell and the -contains operator
- How can I run PowerShell with the .NET 4 runtime?
- How do I create a self-signed certificate for code…
- How to initialize an array of custom objects
- Disable-web-security in Chrome 48+
- How can I see the current value of my $PATH variable…
- How to run a shell script on a Unix console or Mac terminal?
- How can I use a powershell multi-line command as a…
- 'Connect-MsolService' is not recognized as the name…
- Argparse optional positional arguments?
- Specify system property to Maven project
- Powershell Script - Reinstalling Application
- Bash Script : what does #!/bin/bash mean?
- Start / Stop a Windows Service from a…
- Write generic Makefile rule for subdirectories
- Heroku "Missing required flag -a --app" error after…
- How to backup a local Git repository?
- Setting Windows PowerShell environment variables
- Can I mask an input text in a bat file?
- Ignore 'Security Warning' running script from command line
- How to paste yanked text into the Vim command line
- Can't install Scipy through pip
- How to prevent scrolling the whole page?
- How to import the class within the same directory or…
- providing new collection in "defaults" backbone.js
- Issue in loading ember app as child application in…
- What does "Could not find or load main class" mean?
- How to install the Raspberry Pi cross compiler on my…
- Check if a Windows service exists and delete in PowerShell
- How to specify new GCC path for CMake
- How can you find and replace text in a file using…
- Path to Powershell.exe (v 2.0)
- Add to PATH from Laravel Sail Dockerfile
- Adding git branch on the Bash command prompt
- PowerShell says "execution of scripts is disabled on…
- How to use pipenv on mac?
- I do not understand how execlp() works in Linux
- Mysterious blank space randomly appears in…