Posted By: Anonymous
This command lists directories in the current path:
ls -d */
What exactly does the pattern
And how can we give the absolute path in the above command (e.g.
ls -d /home/alice/Documents) for listing only directories in that path?
*/ is a pattern that matches all of the subdirectories in the current directory (
* would match all files and subdirectories; the
/ restricts it to directories). Similarly, to list all subdirectories under /home/alice/Documents, use
ls -d /home/alice/Documents/*/
Answered By: Anonymous
- AppCompat v7 r21 returning error in values.xml?
- Apache server keeps crashing, "caught SIGTERM,…
- How to use html template with vue.js
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- Pandas how to split vlaues of every column based on colon
- Adobe XD to responsive html
- How to use Regular Expressions (Regex) in Microsoft…
- Error message "Forbidden You don't have permission…
- Animating Elements in One by One
- regex match any single character (one character only)
- How to run a shell script on a Unix console or Mac terminal?
- XMLHttpRequest cannot load ✘✘✘ No…
- What is the difference between re.search and re.match?
- ExpressJS How to structure an application?
- Change the location of the ~ directory in a Windows…
- Is it possible to apply CSS to half of a character?
- How to remove MySQL completely with config and…
- Check number of arguments passed to a Bash script
- How to debug a bash script?
- Fix top buttons on scroll of list below
- How to check if a string contains only digits in Java
- python 3.2 UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't…
- Reference - What does this regex mean?
- Reliable way for a Bash script to get the full path…
- shell script. how to extract string using regular…
- Getting the closest string match
- Flex: REJECT rejects one character at a time?
- How do I ignore files in Subversion?
- How do SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT differ?
- How to capture a word boundary in Swift NSRegularExpression?
- How can I move all the files from one folder to…
- What does "-ne" mean in bash?
- Get parent of current directory from Python script
- What does "Could not find or load main class" mean?
- Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: states.filter is…
- How to upload a file in Django?
- How to get $HOME directory of different user in bash script?
- Simple logical operators in Bash
- What is your most productive shortcut with Vim?
- Python cross multiplication with an arbitrary number…
- Type error: Argument 2 passed to Controller::show()…
- ember cli application build fails: The Broccoli…
- Why is it that "No HTTP resource was found that…
- PHP - Failed to open stream : No such file or directory
- java.util.regex - importance of Pattern.compile()?
- how to list all sub directories in a directory
- Vue project tests are failing when I added vue-i18n…
- First echo missing when using bash -c over SSH
- RegEx match open tags except XHTML self-contained tags
- Use grep --exclude/--include syntax to not grep…
- How to create unique keys for React elements?
- Field 'browser' doesn't contain a valid alias configuration
- How to define hash tables in Bash?
- 'block in draw' rails 6 routes
- Getting a list of all subdirectories in the current…
- Having trouble with my nav bar/header, It used to…
- How to run my Python script with Anaconda…
- Calling variable defined inside one function from…
- (Mac) -bash: __git_ps1: command not found
- Bash - Increment a variable until it can be found in…
- Proper .htaccess config for Next.js SSG
- How to get all files under a specific directory in MATLAB?
- Configure systemd to manage a service
- vuex- state returned as function or object literal
- eval command in Bash and its typical uses
- How can I find the product GUID of an installed MSI setup?
- Error: request entity too large
- Cannot Deserialize JSON String in C#
- How to show title in hover - css / jquery
- Redirect stderr to stdout in C shell
- Memcached vs. Redis?
- How to check if a string contains text from an array…
- How to implement Quasar q-table with server-side pagination?
- Is there no way to list directories only using Golang Glob?
- How to avoid "module not found" error while calling…
- How is Perl's @INC constructed? (aka What are all…
- Checkout another branch when there are uncommitted…
- How to hide command output in Bash
- What's the difference between [ and [[ in Bash?
- Chaining maps increasing list nesting level
- Sequence contains no matching element
- How do I ignore files in a directory in Git?
- XPath to return only elements containing the text,…
- Increasing size of semi circle using css
- Best practice for Django project working directory structure
- Cannot use mkdir in home directory: permission…
- How can I get the source directory of a Bash script…
- How to remove a newline from a string in Bash
- One to many relationship in two JSON arrays, lookup…
- How many files can I put in a directory?
- Python regex expression between variable strings and…
- How to redirect a URL path in IIS?
- What is the documents directory (NSDocumentDirectory)?
- Converting a Pandas GroupBy output from Series to DataFrame
- Add more data to existing model (backbone.js)
- Exporting awk variables to bash variables?
- Difference between / and /* in servlet mapping url pattern
- Difference between