Posted By: Fernando Barrocal
Is it possible to make a simple query to count how many records I have in a determined period of time like a year, month, or day, having a
TIMESTAMP field, like:
SELECT COUNT(id) FROM stats WHERE record_date.YEAR = 2009 GROUP BY record_date.YEAR
SELECT COUNT(id) FROM stats GROUP BY record_date.YEAR, record_date.MONTH
To have a monthly statistic.
GROUP BY YEAR(record_date), MONTH(record_date)
Check out the date and time functions in MySQL.
Answered By: codelogic
- Apache server keeps crashing, "caught SIGTERM,…
- Get a list of dates between two dates
- How to remove MySQL completely with config and…
- How can i display data from xml api in flutter?
- Should MySQL have its timezone set to UTC?
- Reduce array according to grouping condition in reactjs
- Svelte - how to wait for data that is being passed…
- Confused about the Visitor Design Pattern
- Rails Active Record find(:all, :order => ) issue
- Is this request generated by EF Core buggy or is it my code?
- Converting year and month ("yyyy-mm" format) to a date?
- Pandas: Get Grouped and Conditioned Last Value
- Sort a two dimensional array based on one column
- Java string to date conversion
- Getting the difference between two Dates…
- how can select from drop down menu and call…
- Custom date picker in Vuetify
- Output not incrementing correctly - C++
- Mysql Compare two datetime fields
- Is it possible to style different sections of…
- SQL query return data from multiple tables
- How to obtain the start time and end time of a day?
- SQL: Group by minimum value in one field while…
- Group array of objects by multiple keys using d3.groups
- Binding an ember model's date attribute to…
- VueJS Component not rendering in IE11
- How to change the color of vaadin-select-text-field…
- Bash scripting, multiple conditions in while loop
- PHP mysql insert date format
- Convert LocalDate to LocalDateTime or java.sql.Timestamp
- Check if a string is a valid date using DateTime.TryParse
- Meaning of @classmethod and @staticmethod for beginner?
- Get value of an array given a certain condition in reactjs
- BigQuery: user metadata described by start date and…
- How to convert java.util.Date to java.sql.Date?
- Efficiency of Java "Double Brace Initialization"?
- How do I count unique visitors to my site?
- DAX Previous Year Normalized Amount
- How to calculate the operability ratio per month on Python?
- Enable and show only specific dates and today date…
- D3 chart integration into Vuejs
- How to convert a string to JSON object in PHP
- Is java.sql.Timestamp timezone specific?
- Oracle SQL: how to concatenate text until reaches…
- Error in MySQL when setting default value for DATE…
- Convert Java Date to UTC String
- Dart/Flutter : Converting timestamp
- Fastest way to iterate over all the chars in a String
- How can I find the first and last date in a month using PHP?
- COUNT(*) vs. COUNT(1) vs. COUNT(pk): which is better?
- Don't let the user select a past date?
- How to sort elasticsearch buckets by timestamp…
- How to Insert cell reference in VBA code for…
- How can I stop a While loop?
- How to get min max day in a week every month?
- vue watch mapState not working
- Binding ComboBox SelectedItem using MVVM
- How do I make a burn down chart in Excel?
- Changing the value of a column in a dataframe
- I need to extract working hour breaks out of a Time…
- Howto: Clean a mysql InnoDB storage engine?
- Subtract three rows from an array in angular 7
- phpMyAdmin on MySQL 8.0
- How to auto insert the current user into my db when…
- When is a timestamp (auto) updated?
- How can I view the source code for a function?
- Calculating number of full months between two dates in SQL
- Can't find why this datetime test fails, in F#
- Vue + VUEX + Typescript + Vue Router. component not…
- Sort table rows In Bootstrap
- pandas read_csv and filter columns with usecols
- How do I get currency exchange rates via an API such…
- Filtering an object based on key, then constructing…
- Polymer 1.0 'array-style' path accessors,…
- Using setDate in PreparedStatement
- R, dplyr package, get a closing value for each day
- DataTable draw daterange from vaadin-date-picker in polymer
- python pandas extract year from datetime: df['year']…
- How to import XML file into MySQL database table…
- Cant figure out what Im doing wrong. Unhandled…
- error: 'Can't connect to local MySQL server through…
- How do I loop through a date range?
- MySQL "Group By" and "Order By"
- In Ruby on Rails, what's the difference between…
- The number of method references in a .dex file…
- bootstrap-datepicker in dd/mm/yyyy - selected date…
- What's the difference between Instant and LocalDateTime?
- How to fix overlapping issue in the Qweb reports?
- Change in pandas Series.tz_convert behaviour in v1.X…
- Vuetify - Rules should return a string or boolean,…
- Why does `this` inside filter() gets undefined in VueJS?
- What's the proper way to set a parent property in Backbone?
- How To Edit Date and Time Picker Vuejs Vuetify From…
- How to calculate probability in a normal…
- Add newly created specific folder to .gitignore in Git
- Can't install via pip because of egg_info error
- Improve INSERT-per-second performance of SQLite
- How does database indexing work?
- How can I create an array from number and add some…