Posted By: Anonymous
I want to get the version of Node.js on the command line. I’m expecting to run a command like:
but that doesn’t work. Does anybody know what the command line would be? (i.e. not the REPL)
The command line for that is:
node -v doesn’t work, but
nodejs -v does, then something’s not set up quite right on your system. See this other question for ways to fix it.
Answered By: Anonymous
- insert tables in dataframe with years from 2000 to…
- How to add Typescript to a Nativescript-Vue project?
- Cannot install packages using node package manager in Ubuntu
- python 3.2 UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't…
- Check synchronously if file/directory exists in Node.js
- NodeJS - Error installing with NPM
- Start redis-server with config file
- Access api from a CMS in Next.js
- Error: the entity type requires a primary key
- nodejs vs node on ubuntu 12.04
- Vue js vuecli3 application does not work in ie11…
- Svelte reactivity not triggering when variable…
- Error: Can't set headers after they are sent to the client
- How do I solve this error, "error while trying to…
- "The system cannot find the file specified"
- Aurelia npm install: tons of "gyp ERR"
- How do I debug "Error: spawn ENOENT" on node.js?
- Sending command line arguments to npm script
- System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Login failed for user
- Capture scroll over element instead of window in Svelte
- Running Node.Js on Android
- Install Node.js on Ubuntu
- How do SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT differ?
- How to convert number to words in java
- 'npm' is not recognized as internal or external…
- Logging best practices
- Node.js: Python not found exception due to node-sass…
- Using a Svelte each block, how do you bind:value to…
- There is already an object named in the database
- PHP parse/syntax errors; and how to solve them
- Is it possible to bind the same variable across…
- How can I send emails through SSL SMTP with the .NET…
- Node.js - SyntaxError: Unexpected token import
- Login with facebook android sdk app crash API 4
- Entity Framework Provider type could not be loaded?
- Svelte application bug: global.css overwrites…
- How to yum install Node.JS on Amazon Linux
- In Svelte, you can use `array = array` to mark the…
- Ubuntu apt-get unable to fetch packages
- Web Application Problems (web.config errors) HTTP…
- How to find Control in TemplateField of GridView?
- What is Ember RunLoop and how does it work?
- Error : Ineffective mark-compacts near heap limit…
- "The remote certificate is invalid according to the…
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- What are the calling conventions for UNIX &…
- RegEx match open tags except XHTML self-contained tags
- How to bind variable declared with Svelte let directive?
- How do I resolve `The following packages have unmet…
- data.table vs dplyr: can one do something well the…
- Is it possible to use the frontend-maven-plugin for…
- Simplest way to create Unix-like continuous pipeline…
- How get consecutives weeks in a group in df python?
- Does NodeJS require a multi cores VPS
- How can I find the product GUID of an installed MSI setup?
- Best practice multi language website
- The type or namespace name does not exist in the…
- Running Python on Windows for Node.js dependencies
- Chart creating dynamically. in .net, c#
- What is a NullReferenceException, and how do I fix it?
- Reduce vs Collect method on Parallel Streams vs…
- How to calculate the angle between a line and the…
- java.net.UnknownHostException: Unable to resolve…
- How would I run an async Task method synchronously?
- The definitive guide to form-based website authentication
- Upgrade Node.js to the latest version on Mac OS
- How do I uninstall nodejs installed from pkg (Mac OS X)?
- Why does C++ code for testing the Collatz conjecture…
- How can I update npm on Windows?
- Nodejs cannot find installed module on Windows
- placing input values into array object
- Export function returns undefined
- Trusting all certificates using HttpClient over HTTPS
- getting error while updating Composer
- Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite'
- What does a "Cannot find symbol" or "Cannot resolve…
- SQL query return data from multiple tables
- Vue - Multiple radio inputs, checked value?
- How to print binary tree diagram?
- Cloud functions/Firestore. How to trigger when the…
- "An exception occurred while processing your…
- Pandas Merging 101
- no match for ‘operator
- Unexpected end of JSON input while parsing
- Nextjs getInitialProps not working with NGINX
- Svelte Transition Direction Switch Issue
- Determine project root from a running node.js application
- What causes the "filterUsers is not defined" error…
- Cannot install NodeJs: /usr/bin/env: node: No such…
- 'node' is not recognized as an internal or external command
- Debugging Vue in VScode and Chrome, unbound breakpoint
- Svelte input binding breaks when a reactive value is…
- The remote certificate is invalid according to the…
- Cannot use a leading ../ to exit above the top directory
- Ukkonen's suffix tree algorithm in plain English
- Conditional Rendering in Svelte
- Svelte store conditional auto subscription
- Runing vue/cli app under docker simple index.html is opened
- Database development mistakes made by application developers
- android studio 0.4.2: Gradle project sync failed error