Posted By: Anonymous
I am trying to get the number of occurrences of a certain character such as
& in the following string.
string test = "key1=value1&key2=value2&key3=value3";
How do I determine that there are 2 ampersands (&) in the above test string variable?
You could do this:
int count = test.Split('&').Length - 1;
Or with LINQ:
test.Count(x => x == '&');
Answered By: Anonymous
- Callback functions in C++
- polymer 1.0 event firing among nested components
- Fastest way to iterate over all the chars in a String
- PHP "php://input" vs $_POST
- Why is 2 * (i * i) faster than 2 * i * i in Java?
- Adding gif image in an ImageView in android
- How to filter a RecyclerView with a SearchView
- Undefined reference to 'vtable for xxx'
- How to print a string at a fixed width?
- What's the best way to get the last element of an…
- COUNT(*) vs. COUNT(1) vs. COUNT(pk): which is better?
- How to format a phone number in a textfield
- Dynamically update values of a chartjs chart
- Error with huge list of AD groups. Not giving output
- Is it possible to apply CSS to half of a character?
- How to split a string in Java
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- What is a NullReferenceException, and how do I fix it?
- What is an IndexOutOfRangeException /…
- Speed comparison with Project Euler: C vs Python vs…
- C++ OpenGL stb_image.h errors
- Ukkonen's suffix tree algorithm in plain English
- mongodb group values by multiple fields
- Sending multiple data parameters with jQuery AJAX
- Draw in Canvas by finger, Android
- Auto-fit TextView for Android
- ValueError: invalid literal for int () with base 10
- Accessing a Shared File (UNC) From a Remote,…
- WAVE file unexpected behaviour
- Using LINQ to find item in a List but get "Value…
- Polymer 1.0 Trying to make a splitter which works…
- Replacing a 32-bit loop counter with 64-bit…
- Baffling variadic templates exercise
- What am I doing wrong in my C binary search code?…
- Java String split removed empty values
- Best way to combine two or more byte arrays in C#
- Calculate the mean by group
- pandas.DataFrame.from_dict faster alternative
- How to unescape a Java string literal in Java?
- Reference - What does this regex mean?
- How do I escape ampersands in batch files?
- Using .Select and .Where in a single LINQ statement
- Implementation of user defined array on stack and/or…
- How do I remove a line from the list based on the ID…
- Is it possible to print a variable's type in standard C++?
- Entity Framework VS LINQ to SQL VS ADO.NET with…
- String to byte array in php
- How to pass 2D array (matrix) in a function in C?
- collision detection from picturebox in a list c#
- Dynamic LINQ OrderBy on IEnumerable / IQueryable
- How to delete an element from an array in C#
- How do you split and unsplit a window/view in Eclipse IDE?
- Deserializing JSON to .NET object using Newtonsoft…
- I have tried to implement mergesort and am unable to…
- Count the number of occurrences of a character in a…
- How can I do an Ember.js computed property on an…
- Entity Framework Provider type could not be loaded?
- How to update other fields based on a field value in…
- C compile error: Id returned 1 exit status
- Drawing a simple line graph in Java
- how to get text from textview
- How would you count occurrences of a string…
- Convert string to int array using LINQ
- Builder pattern without inner class
- Java - get pixel array from image
- Is this request generated by EF Core buggy or is it my code?
- Getting infinite loop after entering 2 objects to…
- Java - Regex, nested recursion match
- Entity Framework vs LINQ to SQL
- LINQ to Entities does not recognize the method
- Linq select to new object
- Which method performs better: .Any() vs .Count() > 0?
- Java Array, Finding Duplicates
- XDocument or XmlDocument
- Why does C++ code for testing the Collatz conjecture…
- Partition a Dataset according to the Min & Max…
- Maximum XOR With an Element From Array | Leetcode
- long long int vs. long int vs. int64_t in C++
- How to prevent scrolling the whole page?
- Best practices for circular shift (rotate) operations in C++
- Pointer-to-pointer dynamic two-dimensional array
- How do I split a byte image into multiple byte…
- YouTube videos API snippet title contains special…
- How can I sort generic list DESC and ASC?
- How to do joins in LINQ on multiple fields in single join
- Finding repeated words on a string and counting the…
- Why does this core dumped error happen in my class?…
- What is "entropy and information gain"?
- Select method in List Collection
- LINQ with groupby and count
- Java string split with "." (dot)
- Head pointer not accessible when creating a method…
- Stack array using pop() and push()
- android on Text Change Listener
- LINQ to SQL using GROUP BY and COUNT(DISTINCT)
- binary search tree is not working properly, but the…
- Longest sequence that holds a property in Dafny
- Text Progress Bar in the Console