Posted By: Anonymous
I would like to plot y1 and y2 in the same plot.
x <- seq(-2, 2, 0.05) y1 <- pnorm(x) y2 <- pnorm(x, 1, 1) plot(x, y1, type = "l", col = "red") plot(x, y2, type = "l", col = "green")
But when I do it like this, they are not plotted in the same plot together.
In Matlab one can do
hold on, but does anyone know how to do this in R?
points() will add to the existing graph, but will not create a new window. So you’d need to do
Answered By: Anonymous
- A tool to convert MATLAB code to Python
- How to prevent scrolling the whole page?
- What can MATLAB do that R cannot do?
- Best way to extract messy HTML tables using BeautifulSoup
- Differences between Octave and MATLAB?
- Tensorflow: how to save/restore a model?
- R: `Error in xy.coords(x, y) : 'x' and 'y' lengths differ`
- Using setInterval for creating animation
- Deleting document from Firestore based on array key
- Drawing a simple line graph in Java
- how to add nodes and links do d3-force without enter
- How to make a Graph on VueJS
- Continuous Convolution Using 3 Different Methods in…
- What is MATLAB good for? Why is it so used by…
- Flatten points into SVG polyline Polymer
- How can I plot with 2 different y-axes?
- integrating disqus with emberjs only works on first…
- Ukkonen's suffix tree algorithm in plain English
- Dafny prove lemmas in a high-order polymorphic function
- Smart way to truncate long strings
- Difference between variable declaration syntaxes in…
- CSS selector for first element with class
- How do I put variable values into a text string in MATLAB?
- A simple explanation of Naive Bayes Classification
- How to use hex color values
- How can I make a "color map" plot in matlab?
- How to map values in a dataframe to a key with…
- Difference between a Seq and a List in Scala
- Twitter Bootstrap tabs not working: when I click on…
- making matplotlib scatter plots from dataframes in…
- Why does this ember component not render?
- How to change the window title of a MATLAB plotting figure?
- Fastest way to pad a dataframe with uneven columns
- How can I determine whether a 2D Point is within a Polygon?
- gnuplot : plotting data from multiple input files in…
- Mutate column using array names
- What is your most productive shortcut with Vim?
- How do you create vectors with specific intervals in R?
- Use superscripts in R axis labels
- Set Colorbar Range in matplotlib
- collision detection from picturebox in a list c#
- How to get all files under a specific directory in MATLAB?
- Something is wrong with my if and else statement
- Making Adjacency List in Scala with FoldLeft
- Add new row to dataframe, at specific row-index, not…
- opencv align two images by keypoints with stretching
- Python equivalent to 'hold on' in Matlab
- polymer on-hold event is far too short, is there a…
- How to specify the actual x axis values to plot as x…
- How to combine 2 ggplot graph?
- Smoothing a curve with vectors made by few elements?
- Getting the value of a paper-radio-button inside a template
- Remove the zero line from ggplot2
- How to create an executable .exe file from a .m file
- Plot graph with vertical labels on the x-axis Matplotlib
- SICP 3.52 delayed cdr
- How to sort coordinates in python in a clockwise direction
- Vuetify grid system row management
- Random meetings in large graphs: efficient way of…
- How to apply rolling t.test with pandas?
- C++ Passing Pointer to Function (Howto) + C++…
- SQL query return data from multiple tables
- Error in plot.new() : figure margins too large in R
- Merge list of results into a single variable with Python
- How can I create a horizontal bar chart in R that is…
- How to define partitioning of DataFrame?
- How to create a dynamic form vuejs vuetify?
- Highchart in new window
- Polymer, SVG path, Internet Explorer
- How to use html template with vue.js
- Plotting multiple curves same graph and same scale
- facebook: permanent Page Access Token?
- React client tries to access server resource without…
- Gnuplot, change the color of data points and x-axis
- IE8 issue with Twitter Bootstrap 3
- Understanding Matlab FFT example
- How to retrieve the current value of an oracle…
- Java time-based map/cache with expiring keys
- ggplot2 line chart gives "geom_path: Each group…
- Checkbox Validation Without Arrow Functions using Svelte
- Renaming column names of a DataFrame in Spark Scala
- Is there a foreach in MATLAB? If so, how does it…
- Backbone.js - Loading views programmatically
- Managing longs and short orders like LucF PineCoders…
- How to print an AST from a parser generator to graphviz?
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- How to iterate over a column vector in Matlab?
- How to normalize a vector in MATLAB efficiently? Any…
- Create Bullet Graph using ggplot2 or plotly in R
- How to add a line to a multiline TextBox?
- How to trace the path in a Breadth-First Search?
- Adding a legend to PyPlot in Matplotlib in the…
- Bootstrap 4 card-deck with number of columns based…
- Get user profile picture by Id
- Automatically plot different colored lines
- How to import Proj4js to use with Highmaps?
- Circular Dependency with two depending Services
- Label points in section of np.meshgrid