Posted By: Anonymous
I have the above-mentioned error in
s1="some very long string............"
Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?
You are not putting a
" before the end of the line.
""" if you want to do this:
""" a very long string ...... ....that can span multiple lines """
Answered By: Anonymous
- Can't install via pip because of egg_info error
- What's the difference between eval, exec, and compile?
- Why should I use core.autocrlf=true in Git?
- Find CRLF in Notepad++
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- How to update Python?
- Install pip in docker
- Windows git "warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF",…
- Unstaged changes left after git reset --hard
- error LNK2005: xxx already defined in…
- How do I merge two dictionaries in a single…
- What does "SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call…
- Unexpected literal in error position of callback in Vue.JS
- How do you use subprocess.check_output() in Python?
- Usage of __slots__?
- Reference - What does this regex mean?
- Are dictionaries ordered in Python 3.6+?
- What does Ruby have that Python doesn't, and vice versa?
- How to print an AST from a parser generator to graphviz?
- Relative imports for the billionth time
- How to write multiple line string using Bash with variables?
- How can I install a previous version of Python 3 in…
- Evaluating a mathematical expression in a string
- What version of Python is on my Mac?
- converting json to string in python
- Install opencv for Python 3.3
- What are type hints in Python 3.5?
- Manually raising (throwing) an exception in Python
- Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested…
- Using ZXing to create an Android barcode scanning app
- Pandas Rename Columns
- Explode PHP string by new line
- Read String line by line
- PHP parse/syntax errors; and how to solve them
- vuex- state returned as function or object literal
- Why is "except: pass" a bad programming practice?
- SyntaxError: unexpected EOF while parsing
- Unexpected end of JSON input while parsing
- Why am I getting a "401 Unauthorized" error in Maven?
- C program that replace word in sentence to another word
- How do you read a Python Traceback error?
- python location on mac osx
- What is the difference between venv, pyvenv, pyenv,…
- How do I force git to use LF instead of CR+LF under windows?
- ValueError: invalid literal for int () with base 10
- What's the best CRLF (carriage return, line feed)…
- Assigning a variable NaN in python without numpy
- How can I check for Python version in a program that…
- Using %s in C correctly - very basic level
- AppCompat v7 r21 returning error in values.xml?
- How can I install pip on Windows?
- pip cannot install anything
- Python vs Cpython
- Running Python on Windows for Node.js dependencies
- How to truncate float values?
- python to arduino serial read & write
- How to repeat last command in python interpreter shell?
- Java: how do I get a class literal from a generic type?
- Why do Python classes inherit object?
- Tomcat 7 "SEVERE: A child container failed during start"
- Is it possible to install another version of Python…
- How can I represent an 'Enum' in Python?
- How can I read inputs as numbers?
- Asking the user for input until they give a valid response
- Reading serial data in realtime in Python
- "OSError: [Errno 1] Operation not permitted" when…
- Aurelia build for production creates bundles with…
- Two way binding losing characters when using barcode scanner
- How to Install pip for python 3.7 on Ubuntu 18?
- How to delete an item in a list if it exists?
- "Unicode Error "unicodeescape" codec can't decode…
- What exactly do "u" and "r" string flags do, and…
- SQL Error: ORA-01861: literal does not match format…
- Fastest way to list all primes below N
- no module named zlib
- HTTPS connection Python
- How to develop Android app completely using python?
- NameError: global name 'xrange' is not defined in Python 3
- Elegant ways to support equivalence ("equality") in…
- Why does "pip install" inside Python raise a SyntaxError?
- What is causing ImportError: No module named…
- How to solve SyntaxError on autogenerated manage.py?
- Using a raw SQL query with Sequelize ORM and literal
- Running shell command and capturing the output
- Error # 1045 - Cannot Log in to MySQL server ->…
- How do I run a Python program in the Command Prompt…
- Polymer 1.2: Change paper-item selected background colour
- "Thinking in AngularJS" if I have a jQuery background?
- SyntaxError: Cannot use import statement outside a module
- Get store value in non-child component in Vue and Vuex
- Mac OS X - EnvironmentError: mysql_config not found
- Beginner Python Practice?
- Microsoft Visual C++ Compiler for Python 3.4
- urllib and "SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED" Error
- Error running aurelia-cli app
- Python 3 TypeError: must be str, not bytes with…
- Import Unexpected identifier + SyntaxError:…
- Vue CLI 3 App: Uncaught SyntaxError on NPM Build