Posted By: stytown
^ in java does not mean to raise to a power. It means XOR.
You can use java’s
And you might want to consider using
double instead of
double height; double weight;
199/100 evaluates to 1.
Answered By: WuHoUnited
- Dynamically update values of a chartjs chart
- Manually raising (throwing) an exception in Python
- How do you calculate log base 2 in Java for integers?
- Callback functions in C++
- 3D Rotation of a camera using its own, new axes
- How to show title in hover - css / jquery
- Increasing size of semi circle using css
- Resizing an image in an HTML5 canvas
- How to perform Bitwise Xor in list of list
- 'foo' was not declared in this scope c++
- Maximum XOR With an Element From Array | Leetcode
- Calculating distance between two points, using…
- Calculate the mean by group
- Why is 2 * (i * i) faster than 2 * i * i in Java?
- Firebase cloud function onUpdate is triggered but…
- Why does C++ code for testing the Collatz conjecture…
- Azure Sql : Unable to Replace HTML String
- Adding gif image in an ImageView in android
- How can I resolve Web Component Testing error?
- Adobe XD to responsive html
- AttributeError: 'dict' object has no attribute 'data'
- Chrome / Safari not filling 100% height of flex parent
- PysimpleGUI Calc not using function properly
- I do not use TBB, but I get linker errors related to TBB
- Undefined reference to pow( ) in C, despite including math.h
- Reference — What does this symbol mean in PHP?
- How to check if a number is a power of 2
- Change Vue root instance data value on component's…
- How can I wrap all BeautifulSoup existing…
- How to re-size polygon in jPanel?
- C Argument number to create PGM images
- problem with client server unix domain stream…
- How to vertically align an image inside a div
- HTML5 Canvas Resize (Downscale) Image High Quality?
- Exponentiation in Python - should I prefer **…
- CSS animate a conical gradient as border image
- How to solve java.lang.OutOfMemoryError trouble in Android
- Draw in Canvas by finger, Android
- Correct way to convert size in bytes to KB, MB, GB…
- Make Iframe to fit 100% of container's remaining height
- How to calculate distance between two locations…
- How to generate a random string of a fixed length in Go?
- Eclipse will not start and I haven't changed anything
- Using setInterval for creating animation
- Unable to run Robolectric and Espresso with a…
- Fastest way to iterate over all the chars in a String
- Getting Layer Feature Information from GeoServer…
- Execution failed for task…
- TLS 1.3 server socket with Java 11 and self-signed…
- #ember-power-select, How to set a preselected value…
- C++ OpenGL stb_image.h errors
- Oracle: If Table Exists
- Jquery populate text box value based on selectbox
- Sass math.div function is undefined in angular app,…
- JUNIT @ParameterizedTest , Parameter resolution Exception
- Assigning a variable NaN in python without numpy
- Layout doesn't expand more than initial size it was…
- Using two style.bind in Aurelia
- How do I convert a float number to a whole number in…
- What are XAND and XOR
- Why are elementwise additions much faster in…
- How to match string between two words, and repeat…
- What's the best way to get the last element of an…
- How To Translate Assembly Code Back Into C?
- Active tab issue on page load HTML
- Sort table rows In Bootstrap
- How to use WinForms progress bar?
- When I'm testing a web app by JUnit and Mockito I…
- python 3.2 UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't…
- Most effective way to parse JSON Objects
- Knight's tour Problem - storing the valid moves then…
- Converting between color models
- Math.random() explanation
- Jetpack Compose and Hilt Conflict
- Decipher XOR in node js
- c++ how to align output with for loop
- HTML Canvas Full Screen
- Auto-fit TextView for Android
- f# concatenate list of objects
- Using Auto Layout in UITableView for dynamic cell…
- How to convert number to words in java
- How to create a game over screen for a basic HTML/JS game?
- applying mean to a list after weighting
- Undefined reference to 'vtable for ✘✘✘'
- Ember.js: rendering google chart in template (AKA…
- Why is my power operator (^) not working?
- Boxplot show the value of mean
- Import dependencies in ember-cli (e.g., import math.js)
- ValueError: invalid literal for int () with base 10
- Program.Mattor(): not all code paths return a value.…
- Polymer :: Unable to target elements inside…
- HTTP Status 500 - org.apache.jasper.JasperException:…
- Vue js vuecli3 application does not work in ie11…
- How do you reverse a string in place in C or C++?
- How do I make WRAP_CONTENT work on a RecyclerView