Posted By: Anonymous
What is fastest way to remove the last character from a string?
I have a string like
I would like to remove the last ‘,’ and get the remaining string back:
What is the fastest way to do this?
First, I try without a space,
rtrim($arraynama, ","); and get an error result.
Then I add a space and get a good result:
$newarraynama = rtrim($arraynama, ", ");
Answered By: anon
- Ukkonen's suffix tree algorithm in plain English
- node.js: read a text file into an array. (Each line…
- Virtual Memory Usage from Java under Linux, too much…
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- Drop all the tables, stored procedures, triggers,…
- Is it possible to apply CSS to half of a character?
- Fastest way to list all primes below N
- How to remove white space characters from a string…
- error LNK2005: xxx already defined in…
- How to detect change in a property of an object in…
- Finding all possible combinations of numbers to…
- How do SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT differ?
- Fill remaining vertical space with CSS using display:flex
- PLS-00428: an INTO clause is expected in this SELECT…
- How to generate a random string of a fixed length in Go?
- How does PHP 'foreach' actually work?
- Why does C++ code for testing the Collatz conjecture…
- Fastest way to iterate over all the chars in a String
- In CSS Flexbox, why are there no "justify-items" and…
- Getting started with Haskell
- Fundamental difference between Hashing and…
- What is your most productive shortcut with Vim?
- How can I find the product GUID of an installed MSI setup?
- What's the best way of scraping data from a website?
- The definitive guide to form-based website authentication
- data.table vs dplyr: can one do something well the…
- What does the CSS rule "clear: both" do?
- How do I make a burn down chart in Excel?
- Simplest way to create Unix-like continuous pipeline…
- Usage of __slots__?
- SQL: parse the first, middle and last name from a…
- Replacing a 32-bit loop counter with 64-bit…
- How to filter a RecyclerView with a SearchView
- SQL query return data from multiple tables
- No visible cause for "Unexpected token ILLEGAL"
- What is the origin of foo and bar?
- SQL Server : converting varchar to INT
- How to reuse function with parameters in Vue…
- How to resume Fragment from BackStack if exists
- "Thinking in AngularJS" if I have a jQuery background?
- Remove Trailing Spaces and Update in Columns in SQL Server
- GridLayout and Row/Column Span Woe
- How to use a TRIM function in SQL Server
- Logging best practices
- How do I count unique visitors to my site?
- How to declare the item controller in an array…
- Clang vs GCC - which produces faster binaries?
- Memcached vs. Redis?
- What are the real-world strengths and weaknesses of…
- How to use ternary operator in razor (specifically…
- How to resolve ORA 00936 Missing Expression Error?
- Start redis-server with config file
- â€œUncaught TypeError: undefined is not a…
- How to implement a basic iterative pushdown…
- Secure hash and salt for PHP passwords
- ExpressJS How to structure an application?
- Sorting 1 million 8-decimal-digit numbers with 1 MB of RAM
- Reference - What does this regex mean?
- AppCompat v7 r21 returning error in values.xml?
- java.sql.SQLException: - ORA-01000: maximum open…
- How to pass Model route name item to linkTo in…
- How to allocate aligned memory only using the…
- What is the copy-and-swap idiom?
- Make a div fill the height of the remaining screen space
- Getting the closest string match
- How do I rotate text in css?
- How do you clear the SQL Server transaction log?
- Remaining days calculation in MySql - Multiple maturities
- Java adding objects according to ratios and population sizes
- Breaking out of a nested loop
- PHP parse/syntax errors; and how to solve them
- Problems with Android Fragment back stack
- How to get UTF-8 working in Java webapps?
- Grouped bar plot in ggplot
- How can I manually compile a svelte component down…
- npm install error in vue
- How to recover stashed uncommitted changes
- What's the difference between eval, exec, and compile?
- Ways to save Backbone.js model data?
- Reference — What does this symbol mean in PHP?
- Equals(=) vs. LIKE
- useEffect Error: Minified React error #321 (GTM…
- How to use java.net.URLConnection to fire and handle…
- What is the incentive for curl to release the…
- Match whitespace but not newlines
- regex match any single character (one character only)
- In unity 2D c# how to rotate an object like geometry dash?
- Setting up and using Meld as your git difftool and mergetool
- How do servlets work? Instantiation, sessions,…
- How to use Servlets and Ajax?
- How to shrink temp tablespace in oracle?
- Checkout another branch when there are uncommitted…
- How do you parse and process HTML/XML in PHP?
- How to use Regular Expressions (Regex) in Microsoft…
- Make Iframe to fit 100% of container's remaining height
- Best practice multi language website
- Setting max-width of vuetify expansion panel component
- How do I remove the last comma from a string using PHP?
- Formatting Numbers by padding with leading zeros in…
- How do I return the response from an asynchronous call?