Posted By: Anonymous
How can I replace empty lines in Notepad++? I tried a find and replace with the empty lines in the find, and nothing in the replace, but it did not work; it probably needs regex.
You need something like a regular expression.
You have to be in
If you want all the lines to end up on a single line use
rn. If you want to simply remove empty lines, use
nr as @Link originally suggested.
Replace either expression with nothing.
Answered By: Anonymous
- Reference - What does this regex mean?
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- Find CRLF in Notepad++
- What does do?
- How to use Regular Expressions (Regex) in Microsoft…
- What is your most productive shortcut with Vim?
- DAX Function Using Variables for Efficiency Purposes
- don't know what went wrong nav bar with Tailwind CSS…
- Extending native HTML Elements with Polymer
- Is there a regular expression to detect a valid…
- What's the difference between eval, exec, and compile?
- How to paste yanked text into the Vim command line
- RegEx match open tags except XHTML self-contained tags
- shell script. how to extract string using regular…
- How to check if a string contains only digits in Java
- Can't install via pip because of egg_info error
- Logging best practices
- Swift extract regex matches
- How to prevent scrolling the whole page?
- How can I set up an editor to work with Git on Windows?
- How to view Plugin Manager in Notepad++
- Regex matching in a Bash if statement
- Ukkonen's suffix tree algorithm in plain English
- How to validate an email address using a regular expression?
- What's the best way to get the last element of an…
- Show Console in Windows Application?
- Batch program to to check if process exists
- How to copy marked text in notepad++
- regex match any single character (one character only)
- What is a non-capturing group in regular expressions?
- $location / switching between html5 and hashbang…
- Regular expression to match numbers with or without…
- Regular Expression to match every new line character…
- How to negate the whole regex?
- How to filter a RecyclerView with a SearchView
- Regex to match only uppercase "words" with some exceptions
- Fastest way to iterate over all the chars in a String
- How do you parse and process HTML/XML in PHP?
- How do SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT differ?
- Regex Named Groups in Java
- How to multi-line "Replace in files..." in Notepad++
- exclude some characters from being able to write…
- How to properly do JSON API GET requests and assign…
- Firebase dynamic link shortner api converts all…
- What is a NullReferenceException, and how do I fix it?
- Vue Cli 3 Local fonts not loading
- How is the 'use strict' statement interpreted in Node.js?
- Memcached vs. Redis?
- How to keep link hover animation after clicking?
- java.util.regex - importance of Pattern.compile()?
- How to bring back "Browser mode" in IE11?
- how to make a conditional multilevel menu with vue.js?
- How to get the part of a file after the first line…
- C# using Sendkey function to send a key to another…
- Regular expressions in C: examples?
- Inserting the succeeded word before 'and'…
- C# Regex for Guid
- Why does C++ code for testing the Collatz conjecture…
- Nuxt build not working with connected other domains…
- Copy a file in a sane, safe and efficient way
- How to format JSON in notepad++
- Start redis-server with config file
- What do 'real', 'user' and 'sys' mean in the output…
- Adding Regex to a Vue.js Data Object
- Regular expression to check if password is "8…
- Regex for numbers only
- Regular expression for floating point numbers
- What's the best way of scraping data from a website?
- After a little scroll, the sticky navbar just is not…
- How to grep Git commit diffs or contents for a certain word?
- How can I find the product GUID of an installed MSI setup?
- Various ways to remove local Git changes
- Identifying and solving…
- How do I search for a pattern within a text file…
- Python string.replace regular expression
- emberjs field validation regex
- Navbar not filling width of page when reduced to mobile view
- Is there some way to test my grammar which refer to…
- The definitive guide to form-based website authentication
- How to use PrimeFaces p:fileUpload? Listener method…
- What is an optional value in Swift?
- Regex to get string between curly braces
- How to check if a line is blank using regex
- custom text position on ipywidgets button
- How to replace matches via regex with an array of strings?
- Is it possible to apply CSS to half of a character?
- Flex: REJECT rejects one character at a time?
- Regular expression to match a line that doesn't…
- Obtaining ExitCode using Start-Process and…
- How to reformat JSON in Notepad++?
- Write Datatable to a Excel file
- Multiple separate IF conditions in SQL Server
- Remove execute permission of the symbolic link macOS
- Python re.sub(): how to substitute all 'u' or 'U's…
- Regular expression for only characters a-z, A-Z