Posted By: Anonymous
I have this code:
def hello(): return 'Hi :)'
How would I run this directly from the command line?
-c (command) argument (assuming your file is named
$ python -c 'import foo; print foo.hello()'
Alternatively, if you don’t care about namespace pollution:
$ python -c 'from foo import *; print hello()'
And the middle ground:
$ python -c 'from foo import hello; print hello()'
Answered By: Anonymous
- How to generate JAXB classes from XSD?
- Unity color wont assign to ball or what it should be…
- What am I doing wrong in my C binary search code?…
- Can't get the desired output of this binary search…
- ggplot2 line chart gives "geom_path: Each group…
- Best way to replace multiple characters in a string?
- How do I use namespaces with TypeScript external modules?
- How not to get a repeated attribute of an object?
- Can't install via pip because of egg_info error
- boostrap modal not updating with vue js v2 two way binding
- RegEx match open tags except XHTML self-contained tags
- What does Ruby have that Python doesn't, and vice versa?
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- What is your most productive shortcut with Vim?
- Python is not calling fucntions properly
- Callback functions in C++
- What's the difference between eval, exec, and compile?
- Best way to namespace multiple or suit of emberjs apps
- Combining pyOSC with pyQT5 / Threading?
- Azure Sql : Unable to Replace HTML String
- Usage of __slots__?
- Polymer nest 'drawer' inside 'main'
- How to enable named/bind/DNS full logging?
- How to return a negative fraction when subtracting…
- How does the @property decorator work in Python?
- Best way to structure a tkinter application?
- The type or namespace name does not exist in the…
- How do namespace's with same name but different…
- How do Mockito matchers work?
- Python File Error: unpack requires a buffer of 16 bytes
- TypeError: 'list' object is not callable in python
- What does if __name__ == "__main__": do?
- In CSS Flexbox, why are there no "justify-items" and…
- What are type hints in Python 3.5?
- Interrupt an earlier timeout event in Simpy
- Elegant ways to support equivalence ("equality") in…
- How to monitor a filtered version of a metric in…
- Is there some way to test my grammar which refer to…
- Multiple context menu in a single qTableView pyqt5
- Regex Named Groups in Java
- CSS '>' selector; what is it?
- 'block in draw' rails 6 routes
- how to make a conditional multilevel menu with vue.js?
- ExpressJS How to structure an application?
- Dynamically update values of a chartjs chart
- Call a method from a method of another class (Nested Class)
- How to fix browser-sync & socket.io conflict?
- How can I view the source code for a function?
- Unexpected behavior of class scoped fixture in Pytest
- How to dispatch a Redux action with a timeout?
- How do I bind the enter key to a function in tkinter?
- How to extend namespaces with EmberJS
- Global variables in Ember
- Unity 2D - Jump Function Doesn't Work Properly
- Passing instance variables to a decorator
- Adding numbers and receiving a NaN
- How to sleep a process when using multiprocessing in…
- Kivy WebView Error: Cannot add to window, it already…
- What are "named tuples" in Python?
- Fastest way to list all primes below N
- Creating a singleton in Python
- Relative imports for the billionth time
- Python Function - Looping through dictionary and…
- Matplotlib plot's title is missing for unknown…
- Identifying and solving…
- Implement LRU cache with using…
- Piping df into mutate + substring expression
- The name does not exist in the namespace error in XAML
- 3D Rotation of a camera using its own, new axes
- How do you read a Python Traceback error?
- How do I pass a method as a parameter in Python
- Why not use tables for layout in HTML?
- How to use a @contextmanager (wrapper) as a standard…
- How do I merge two dictionaries in a single…
- Access a function variable outside the function…
- Why does my convolutional model does not learn?
- How to "perfectly" override a dict?
- What is the origin of foo and bar?
- How to make a Tkinter Button change its own text attribute?
- How to substitute numbers of a numpy array with…
- creating multiple frames in tkinter
- How i can to inject code in class method in python?
- Adding animation to QPushbutton enterEvent and exitEvent
- Nested layouts in backbone.marionette.js
- no match for ‘operator
- Simulating a system of resource with…
- Setting up and using Meld as your git difftool and mergetool
- How do I parse command line arguments in Bash?
- Positional argument v.s. keyword argument
- How to avoid "module not found" error while calling…
- how to resize ground truth boxes in fast-rcnn
- How to trigger an event after using event.preventDefault()
- Why are unnamed namespaces used and what are their benefits?
- What is javax.inject.Named annotation supposed to be…
- The result is not as intended, the output is a bound…
- coercing to Unicode: need string or buffer, NoneType…
- How to fix symbol lookup error: undefined symbol…