Posted By: Anonymous
I am serializing an structure into a
MemoryStream and I want to save and load the serialized structure.
So, How to Save a
MemoryStream into a file and also load it back from file?
You may use
Stream.CopyTo (supported in framework version 4.5.2, 4.5.1, 4.5, 4) methods to write content of memory stream to another stream.
Answered By: Anonymous
- Error 'Map', but got one of type 'Null' flutter web…
- GLYPHICONS - bootstrap icon font hex value
- Virtual Memory Usage from Java under Linux, too much…
- Creating a ZIP archive in memory using System.IO.Compression
- Eclipse will not start and I haven't changed anything
- How can I resolve Web Component Testing error?
- Serializing/deserializing with memory stream
- What does "dereferencing" a pointer mean?
- Compression/Decompression string with C#
- JUNIT @ParameterizedTest , Parameter resolution Exception
- What is a "cache-friendly" code?
- No connection could be made because the target…
- Creating a byte array from a stream
- Aurelia bundling issue with virtual directory
- Is it possible to apply CSS to half of a character?
- Simple insecure two-way data "obfuscation"?
- Maven2: Missing artifact but jars are in place
- RegEx match open tags except XHTML self-contained tags
- getting error while updating Composer
- Sending Mp3 File via tcpserver to a client
- Saving any file to in the database, just convert it…
- How do SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT differ?
- How do I detect what .NET Framework versions and…
- Stack, Static, and Heap in C++
- Start redis-server with config file
- Avoid creating new session on each axios request laravel
- C++ undefined reference to defined function
- How do I discover memory usage of my application in Android?
- Memcached vs. Redis?
- What are the differences between virtual memory and…
- Why should C++ programmers minimize use of 'new'?
- Spring data jpa- No bean named…
- saving a file (from stream) to disk using c#
- data.table vs dplyr: can one do something well the…
- A Generic error occurred in GDI+ in Bitmap.Save method
- Best approach to real time http streaming to HTML5…
- PowerShell script to return versions of .NET…
- Spring Boot - Cannot determine embedded database…
- Serializing an object as UTF-8 XML in .NET
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- C++11 introduced a standardized memory model. What…
- What are the currently supported CSS selectors…
- How can I put a System.IO.Stream into the Console?
- Parse JSON in C#
- Tomcat 7 "SEVERE: A child container failed during start"
- Can a local variable's memory be accessed outside its scope?
- What is private bytes, virtual bytes, working set?
- How is the java memory pool divided?
- Simplest way to create Unix-like continuous pipeline…
- How to solve java.lang.OutOfMemoryError trouble in Android
- Improve INSERT-per-second performance of SQLite
- Is this very likely to create a memory leak in Tomcat?
- How to convert HTML to PDF using iTextSharp
- IOException: The process cannot access the file…
- Encrypting & Decrypting a String in C#
- Examples of GoF Design Patterns in Java's core libraries
- What are the real-world strengths and weaknesses of…
- Failed to authenticate on SMTP server error using gmail
- Specifying java version in maven - differences…
- Container is running beyond memory limits
- Converting Stream to String and back...what are we missing?
- List of ANSI color escape sequences
- Delayed "let" in SICP
- Strange out of memory issue while loading an image…
- Why does C++ code for testing the Collatz conjecture…
- How do malloc() and free() work?
- Which maven dependencies to include for spring 3.0?
- Why does the function named "traverse" not work on my code?
- C free(): invalid pointer
- How to allocate aligned memory only using the…
- How do I copy the contents of one stream to another?
- How to implement a basic iterative pushdown…
- What is a NullReferenceException, and how do I fix it?
- Logging best practices
- How to handle Vue 2 memory usage for large data (~50…
- Python code from C code does not give the same results
- Current Status of Sproutcore/Ember/Blossom/Sencha…
- Returning binary file from controller in ASP.NET Web API
- What does do?
- How to see top processes sorted by actual memory usage?
- How do you parse and process HTML/XML in PHP?
- How to set Apache Spark Executor memory
- Usage of __slots__?
- A generic error occurred in GDI+, JPEG Image to MemoryStream
- Maven Could not resolve dependencies, artifacts…
- How to consume the download stream from Axios using…
- How can I create an executable to run a kernel in a…
- How do you get a string from a MemoryStream?
- What is the difference between a framework and a library?
- The superclass "javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet" was…
- C# Interfaces. Implicit implementation versus…
- In CSS Flexbox, why are there no "justify-items" and…
- Using StringWriter for XML Serialization
- Nvidia CUDA Error: no kernel image is available for…
- What does AngularJS do better than jQuery?
- How can I add header to compressed string with gzip…
- What exactly is std::atomic?
- Write-back vs Write-Through caching?
- Stream large blob file using StreamSaver.js
- Ukkonen's suffix tree algorithm in plain English