Posted By: Anonymous
How would you write the following in Python?
if key < 1 or key > 34:
I’ve tried every way I can think of and am finding it very frustrating.
key isn’t an
float but a
string, you need to convert it to an
int first by doing
key = int(key)
or to a
float by doing
key = float(key)
Otherwise, what you have in your question should work, but
if (key < 1) or (key > 34):
if not (1 <= key <= 34):
would be a bit clearer.
Answered By: Anonymous
- Can't install via pip because of egg_info error
- Most effective way to parse JSON Objects
- What's the difference between eval, exec, and compile?
- How to convert number to words in java
- C++ template,typename and operator
- Maximum XOR With an Element From Array | Leetcode
- Callback functions in C++
- Why doesn't the height of a container element…
- Draw in Canvas by finger, Android
- Why does C++ code for testing the Collatz conjecture…
- Fastest way to iterate over all the chars in a String
- Change column type in pandas
- Simplest way to create Unix-like continuous pipeline…
- How to update Python?
- How should a model be structured in MVC?
- Getting started with Haskell
- How to filter a RecyclerView with a SearchView
- Logging best practices
- What does "Fatal error: Unexpectedly found nil while…
- When is assembly faster than C?
- C++ OpenGL stb_image.h errors
- "Thinking in AngularJS" if I have a jQuery background?
- How do I merge two dictionaries in a single…
- Why is 2 * (i * i) faster than 2 * i * i in Java?
- Using StringWriter for XML Serialization
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- Is there a more efficient way to divide and conquer…
- How to dispatch a Redux action with a timeout?
- Start redis-server with config file
- #define macro for debug printing in C?
- data.table vs dplyr: can one do something well the…
- Problems with local variable scope. How to solve it?
- Do you (really) write exception safe code?
- multiple login routes using ember-cli-simple-auth
- SQL query return data from multiple tables
- Memcached vs. Redis?
- Android Image View Pinch Zooming
- What is an optional value in Swift?
- Loading 16-bit (or bigger) immediate with a Arm…
- Shuffle positions of options in flutter
- java.sql.SQLException: - ORA-01000: maximum open…
- How to count the number of set bits in a 32-bit integer?
- What does a "Cannot find symbol" or "Cannot resolve…
- How can I test my Dao method with Mockito If I get…
- Database development mistakes made by application developers
- Efficient Algorithm for Bit Reversal (from…
- Usage of __slots__?
- Accessing an SQLite Database in Swift
- WAVE file unexpected behaviour
- What does AngularJS do better than jQuery?
- How to implement the factory method pattern in C++ correctly
- Install pip in docker
- Nuxt + Vuex - How do I break down a Vuex module into…
- Auto-fit TextView for Android
- The definitive guide to form-based website authentication
- How to truncate float values?
- What do these operators mean (** , ^ , %, //)?
- C error: Expected expression before int
- How to generate a random string of a fixed length in Go?
- Detect whether a Python string is a number or a letter
- What is a NullReferenceException, and how do I fix it?
- How to convert the following C++ code to C#
- Angular get object from array by Id
- How can I determine whether a 2D Point is within a Polygon?
- What's the best way to get the last element of an…
- Composition of typescript generics
- How to format a phone number in a textfield
- I have just started learning function pointers in C…
- CSS selector for first element with class
- Sorting 1 million 8-decimal-digit numbers with 1 MB of RAM
- Doubts about js number representation and his bit…
- What is and how to fix…
- which one is more complex? calculating a 64 bits CRC…
- "Undefined reference to" template class constructor
- How do SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT differ?
- Relative imports for the billionth time
- How do you set, clear, and toggle a single bit?
- Improve INSERT-per-second performance of SQLite
- How to use Servlets and Ajax?
- Alter table add multiple columns ms sql
- What is an IndexOutOfRangeException /…
- What are type hints in Python 3.5?
- Detect whether Office is 32bit or 64bit via the registry
- pip cannot install anything
- OpenCV Object detection with Feature Detection and…
- Ukkonen's suffix tree algorithm in plain English
- problem with client server unix domain stream…
- Pandas - Reshape a dataframe columns based on…
- How can i use `parse = T` and functions like round…
- Draw multiple lines using OpenGL 3.0+ in C
- C++ Switch statement to assign struct values
- How do I return the response from an asynchronous call?
- Pointer to incomplete class type is not allowed
- MS Access DB Engine (32-bit) with Office 64-bit
- What does Ruby have that Python doesn't, and vice versa?
- What's the best way of scraping data from a website?
- How does PHP 'foreach' actually work?
- Is there a way to have a switch statement for an…