Posted By: Anonymous
How can I connect to a remote SQL server using Mac OS X? I don’t really need a GUI, but it would be nice to have for the color coding and resultset grid. I’d rather not have to use a VM.
Is there a SQL client for Mac OS X that works with MS SQL Server?
Let’s work together on a canonical answer.
- Oracle SQL Developer (free)
- SQuirrel SQL (free, open source)
- Razor SQL
- DB Visualizer
- DBeaver (free, open source)
- SQL Workbench/J (free, open source)
- JetBrains DataGrip
- Metabase (free, open source)
- Netbeans (free, open source, full development environment)
(TODO: Add others mentioned below)