Posted By: Anonymous
I’m trying to determine if a string is a subset of another string. For example:
chars <- "test" value <- "es"
I want to return TRUE if “value” appears as part of the string “chars”. In the following scenario, I would want to return false:
chars <- "test" value <- "et"
grepl( needle, haystack, fixed = TRUE)
grepl(value, chars, fixed = TRUE) # TRUE
?grepl to find out more.
Answered By: Anonymous
- ng if with angular for string contains
- Is it possible to apply CSS to half of a character?
- Using an array as needles in strpos
- Fastest way to iterate over all the chars in a String
- How to get substring of NSString?
- extracting rows out of a table based on a string
- startsWith() and endsWith() functions in PHP
- How do the PHP equality (== double equals) and…
- Determine whether an array contains a value
- Subset data to contain only columns whose names…
- Get value using key
- grepl in R returns FALSE when string contains substring
- How can I check if a string contains a character in C#?
- in_array multiple values
- Dynamic reactive objects conflits with observe…
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- Use if statement in many reactive objects doesn't work
- filter and sort an array of objects in Vue
- How is the complexity of algorithm to find…
- MySQL query String contains
- Find the nth occurrence of substring in a string
- How to change the color of vaadin-select-text-field…
- PHP: How to remove all non printable characters in a string?
- python 3.2 UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't…
- Aesthetics must either be length one, or the same…
- How to replace item in array?
- Replace given value in vector
- How to check if a string "StartsWith" another string?
- How would you count occurrences of a string…
- in_array() and multidimensional array
- How to automatically position multiple model…
- How to block form submissions if the message field…
- Questions every good PHP Developer should be able to answer
- How to search in an array with preg_match?
- JS search in object values
- Check if an element is present in an array
- How to check if a string contains a specific text
- String comparison in bash. [[: not found
- How to reuse function with parameters in Vue…
- What is the maximum length of a URL in different browsers?
- What is the worst programming language you ever worked with?
- making matplotlib scatter plots from dataframes in…
- Hierarchical sidebarLayout() using the selectInput()…
- How to speed up for loop in R
- List comprehension and converting an argument to…
- What are allowed characters in cookies?
- Multiple paired permutation t-tests using perm.t.test
- Removing a list of characters in string
- Length of string in bash
- Replace non-ASCII characters with a single space
- How to handle initializing and rendering subviews in…
- Shiny observe() function doesn't work with shinymanager
- Angular: Can't find Promise, Map, Set and Iterator
- Subset and ggplot2
- R categories based on a part of text
- Check for special characters in string
- Subset pattern implementation
- How to load only a subset of a collection's fields /…
- Sort a list in C# by custom index and sameness
- Can Python test the membership of multiple values in a list?
- Is there a way to specify how many characters of a…
- LNK2019 sÃmbolo externo public: bool __thiscall â€¦…
- R - Logical operator in subset() is a string
- Best way to replace multiple characters in a string?
- What is the difference between a token and a lexeme?
- What is the maximum possible length of a query string?
- How can I subset rows in a data frame in R based on…
- Pandas drop_duplicates with multiple conditions
- How to make a great R reproducible example
- How do I check if a string contains a specific word?
- Ukkonen's suffix tree algorithm in plain English
- What characters are allowed in an email address?
- use Lodash to sort array of object by value
- The definitive guide to form-based website authentication
- Function pointer as a member of a C struct
- How to assign colors to categorical variables in…
- How can I find the product GUID of an installed MSI setup?
- Break string into list of characters in Python
- How to find 4 consecutive "1" in an array
- How to find row number of a value in R code
- Get only specific attributes with from Laravel Collection
- Why does m.render() not update view when i remove…
- What does a "Cannot find symbol" or "Cannot resolve…
- Why tf-idf truncates words?
- SQL NVARCHAR and VARCHAR Limits
- Vue js app is not defined inside the app
- How do you delete a column by name in data.table?
- How to reduce compilation time by using for loop
- Convert array to nested JSON object - Angular Material tree
- Getting around the Max String size in a vba function?
- Why is this inline-block element pushed downward?
- Secure hash and salt for PHP passwords
- Fixed sidebar navigation in fluid twitter bootstrap 2.0
- Regular expression to check if password is "8…
- JOI how to allow empty spaces and punctuation