Posted By: Anonymous
I’m trying to compile my program and it returns this error :
usr/bin/ld: cannot find -l<nameOfTheLibrary>
in my makefile I use the command
g++ and link to my library which is a symbolic link to my library located on an other directory.
Is there an option to add to make it work please?
If your library name is say
libxyz.so and it is located on path say:
then to link it to your program:
g++ -L/home/user/myDir -lxyz myprog.cpp -o myprog
Answered By: Anonymous
- Generating a drop down list of timezones with PHP
- Maven2: Missing artifact but jars are in place
- How to call Makefile from another Makefile?
- How to remove MySQL completely with config and…
- How to make a SIMPLE C++ Makefile
- Linker error: "linker input file unused because…
- Postgres could not connect to server
- Adding Google Translate to a web site
- Change the location of the ~ directory in a Windows…
- "Undefined reference to" template class constructor
- C# Get Directory Names
- coercing to Unicode: need string or buffer, NoneType…
- How to end C++ code
- Cannot get OpenCV to compile because of undefined…
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- How do you get the list of targets in a makefile?
- What's the difference between eval, exec, and compile?
- How to generate a Makefile with source in…
- How do I find all of the symlinks in a directory tree?
- no match for ‘operator
- configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables
- Simple tool to 'accept theirs' or 'accept mine' on a…
- gcc makefile error: "No rule to make target ..."
- Why use #ifndef CLASS_H and #define CLASS_H in .h…
- How do you list volumes in docker containers?
- Apache server keeps crashing, "caught SIGTERM,…
- error: strcpy was not declared in this scope
- error: resource android:attr/fontVariationSettings not found
- How do SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT differ?
- What does "Could not find or load main class" mean?
- Telling gcc directly to link a library statically
- How can I create an executable to run a kernel in a…
- Passing additional variables from command line to make
- How to install the Raspberry Pi cross compiler on my…
- Android- Error:Execution failed for task…
- setting JAVA_HOME & CLASSPATH in CentOS 6
- How to get current relative directory of your Makefile?
- How do I install Java on Mac OSX allowing version switching?
- How do I enable C++11 in gcc?
- How can I reconcile detached HEAD with master/origin?
- cannot load such file -- bundler/setup (LoadError)
- Regarding C++ Include another class
- Error message "Forbidden You don't have permission…
- Npm run serve Error
- PHP - Failed to open stream : No such file or directory
- How to specify new GCC path for CMake
- How to get rid of SourceMapConcat build error in emberjs?
- Can I compile all .cpp files in src/ to .o's in…
- Create directories using make file
- How to show multiple select options when user select…
- error LNK2005: xxx already defined in…
- Where is the Java SDK folder in my computer? Ubuntu 12.04
- What are Makefile.am and Makefile.in?
- How can I find the product GUID of an installed MSI setup?
- @HostBinding and @HostListener: what do they do and…
- Undefined Reference to
- How can I start PostgreSQL server on Mac OS X?
- How can I see the current value of my $PATH variable…
- Mysql command not found in OS X 10.7
- How to fix symbol lookup error: undefined symbol…
- Failed to find 'ANDROID_HOME' environment variable
- ImportError: No module named sqlalchemy
- Running a simple shell script as a cronjob
- What is your most productive shortcut with Vim?
- Get parent of current directory from Python script
- How to pass macro definition from "make" command…
- Angular: Can't find Promise, Map, Set and Iterator
- Compiling Java 7 code via Maven
- Remove redundant paths from $PATH variable
- How to make g++ search for header files in a…
- Windows path in Python
- What are forward declarations in C++?
- SVN- How to commit multiple files in a single shot
- Resolving require paths with webpack
- Webpack dev server for vue-cli: Error spawn EACCES
- How to create a shared library with cmake?
- How to get an absolute file path in Python
- Command not found when using sudo
- Using G++ to compile multiple .cpp and .h files
- What are the best JVM settings for Eclipse?
- Completely uninstall PostgreSQL 9.0.4 from Mac OSX Lion?
- All com.android.support libraries must use the exact…
- Why does C++ code for testing the Collatz conjecture…
- How is Perl's @INC constructed? (aka What are all…
- VueJS: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined"
- Error: Can't set headers after they are sent to the client
- How to run a shell script on a Unix console or Mac terminal?
- How to programmatically determine the current…
- Write generic Makefile rule for subdirectories
- How to call on a function found on another file?
- How do I make a simple makefile for gcc on Linux?
- How to get the PYTHONPATH in shell?
- undefined reference to 'std::cout'
- java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to instantiate…
- Debugging the error "gcc: error:…
- ExpressJS How to structure an application?
- PHP Composer update "cannot allocate memory" error…
- What is an undefined reference/unresolved external…
- AppCompat v7 r21 returning error in values.xml?
- How to get $HOME directory of different user in bash script?