Posted By: solomongaby
After doing a search in Vim, I get all the occurrences highlighted. How can I disable that? I now do another search for something gibberish that can’t be found.
Is there a way to just temporarily disable the highlight and then re-enable it when needed again?
To turn off highlighting until the next search:
Or turn off highlighting completely:
Or, to toggle it:
set hlsearch! nnoremap <F3> :set hlsearch!<CR>
Answered By: Mykola Golubyev
- Convert RAW images to BMP format
- Highlight a word with jQuery
- replace-regexp query for custom highlighting for…
- How do I install a plugin for vim?
- useEffect Error: Minified React error #321 (GTM…
- What is your most productive shortcut with Vim?
- Unable to see color in vim after upgrade
- How do you read a Python Traceback error?
- Using jQuery plugins (e.g. jquery-highlight) in Aurelia CLI
- Highlight all occurrence of a selected word?
- Why does this regular expression not work in Vim…
- Why is getElementsByClassName() accessing elements…
- Polymer paper-dialog: how can I know when an…
- How can I enable Vim syntax highlighting for…
- How to turn off ALL conventions in Entity Framework Core 5
- Trying to integrate Ant Design using Sass and…
- USART3 Initilization STM32F103RB
- Cannot set property '_onButtonClick' of null with…
- What is the difference between MacVim and regular Vim?
- OperationalError, no such column. Django
- How to make a radio button look like a toggle button
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- Ubuntu apt-get unable to fetch packages
- Backbone JS event on document click
- What is the difference between the remap, noremap,…
- python 3.2 UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't…
- Bash - Increment a variable until it can be found in…
- How to prevent click event for one component from another?
- AppCompat v7 r21 returning error in values.xml?
- How to print a string at a fixed width?
- Backbone click event binding not being bound to DOM elements
- Polymer sample code not working in firefox
- What encoding/code page is cmd.exe using?
- Backbone.js: TypeError: Object # has no method 'parse'
- How to paste yanked text into the Vim command line
- Bootstrap 3 collapse accordion: collapse all works…
- Why doesn't the height of a container element…
- How to implement lit-html instead of juicy-html in a…
- How to make vim paste from (and copy to) system's clipboard?
- Polymer 1.x: VALUE doesn't toggle off
- How to reset after dynamically loading data using in…
- Vim auto-indenting xml strangely
- Top Level Statement Entry Point Highlighted in…
- Resetting forms in Polymer 2.x
- How to implement a Navbar Dropdown Hover in Bootstrap v4?
- How to bind paper-toggle-button state to its label - Polymer
- Start redis-server with config file
- Trouble with Next js + Express deployment using Zeit Now
- Custom element based on bootstrap-toggle not…
- How to copy files inside a local virtual machine or…
- What does the CSS rule "clear: both" do?
- How to loop through a list of components in VueJS
- Defining Custom Elements separately with Polymer 3.0…
- Navbar not filling width of page when reduced to mobile view
- JS inserting content multiple times
- pandas.DataFrame.from_dict faster alternative
- Problems Installing CRA & NextJS from NPM…
- How do you clear the SQL Server transaction log?
- Dynamic class binding on a nested child view in #each - how?
- Form field border-radius is not working only on the…
- Toggle show/hide on click with jQuery
- Typeerror: n is undefined in underscore.min.js
- Can a website detect when you are using Selenium…
- Vue: disable no-unused-vars error: the simplest fix
- JavaFX - create custom button with image
- Move entire line up and down in Vim
- Polymer toggle button checked and disabled styling
- Import Polymer 3 component into Angular 5 project
- Interrupt an earlier timeout event in Simpy
- Polymer2.0- Multiple Iron collapse using class
- How to solve Internal Server Error in Next.Js?
- Dart core element core-collapse
- Problem in navigation bar as Im not able to make it…
- What are the benefits of learning Vim?
- How do I run a terminal inside of Vim?
- ffmpeg - Converting MOV files to MP4
- Pinescript storing high and low value's error
- How to use if else if in button - flutter
- How to select all and copy in vim?
- MySQL server has gone away - in exactly 60 seconds
- Creating a SearchView that looks like the material…
- How do SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT differ?
- Logging best practices
- How does PHP 'foreach' actually work?
- Ukkonen's suffix tree algorithm in plain English
- How to hide collapsible Bootstrap 4 navbar on click
- Emitted event doesn't call parent method in Vue JS component
- What is the cleanest way to disable CSS transition…
- How to change the background color of a UIButton…
- Vue - Loop through an array of objects, and…
- How to build next.js production?
- Tips for using Vim as a Java IDE?
- Why can't I set this object property?
- jQuery.on() Delegation: Slightly complex selector…
- How to copy to clipboard in Vim?
- Change one of many toggle button label with same…
- Fastest way to list all primes below N
- Jquery fadeToggle Trouble
- How to deploy next.js on AWS Elastic Beanstalk?