Posted By: Anonymous
In Java, are there clear rules on when to use each of access modifiers, namely the default (package private),
private, while making
interface and dealing with inheritance?
The official tutorial may be of some use to you.
+ : accessible
blank : not accessible
Answered By: David Segonds
- Interdependent properties in Vue.js
- Android Gradle plugin 0.7.0: "duplicate files during…
- Dart/Flutter : Converting timestamp
- What are access specifiers? Should I inherit with…
- What are the nuances of scope prototypal /…
- Making macOS Installer Packages which are Developer ID ready
- Examples of GoF Design Patterns in Java's core libraries
- Usage of __slots__?
- Issue with Aurelia validation
- How to generate a random string of a fixed length in Go?
- How can I resolve Web Component Testing error?
- What's the difference between KeyDown and KeyPress in .NET?
- Adding gif image in an ImageView in android
- How to generate JAXB classes from XSD?
- How do SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT differ?
- TLS 1.3 server socket with Java 11 and self-signed…
- Compiler error: "class, interface, or enum expected"
- How to turn off ALL conventions in Entity Framework Core 5
- How do I view 'git diff' output with my preferred…
- Attempting to use 'pkg' to build 'nextjs' app…
- Eclipse will not start and I haven't changed anything
- Reference - What does this regex mean?
- Fast way of finding lines in one file that are not…
- Interface vs Abstract Class (general OO)
- SecurityException: Permission denied (missing…
- In C#, what is the difference between public,…
- What are the undocumented features and limitations…
- What's the difference between Instant and LocalDateTime?
- How should a model be structured in MVC?
- Neither BindingResult nor plain target object for…
- How to unpack and pack pkg file?
- panic: runtime error: invalid memory address or nil…
- Git submodule head 'reference is not a tree' error
- How does PHP 'foreach' actually work?
- The definitive guide to form-based website authentication
- data.table vs dplyr: can one do something well the…
- java IO Exception: Stream Closed
- What is your most productive shortcut with Vim?
- How do I install Java on Mac OSX allowing version switching?
- How to understand nil vs. empty vs. blank in Ruby
- How would I be able to multiple select and pass data…
- Setting up and using Meld as your git difftool and mergetool
- How to filter a RecyclerView with a SearchView
- How to add calculated rows to a tibble?
- How to declare global variables in Android?
- How to convert java.util.Date to java.sql.Date?
- How to download and save an image in Android
- Show diff between commits
- How do you print in a Go test using the "testing" package?
- What's the difference between utf8_general_ci and…
- Implementing two interfaces in a class with same…
- What's the difference between including files with…
- What's the best way of scraping data from a website?
- Ukkonen's suffix tree algorithm in plain English
- Reference — What does this symbol mean in PHP?
- How to check if command line tools is installed
- Creating a singleton in Python
- Next.js. Required files for docker image
- What does "Could not find or load main class" mean?
- How to show uncommitted changes in Git and some Git…
- What are the default access modifiers in C#?
- SQLException: No suitable Driver Found for…
- What are the differences between Abstract Factory…
- Cannot find pkg-config error
- How to specify typecllass function type to operate…
- How to use Servlets and Ajax?
- Xamarin iOS new StackTrace() kills App: Assertion…
- What is an application binary interface (ABI)?
- Requested bean is currently in creation: Is there an…
- Why doesn't the height of a container element…
- How to make a SIMPLE C++ Makefile
- Can't access Eclipse marketplace
- What is the difference between 'protected' and…
- "Thinking in AngularJS" if I have a jQuery background?
- webpack definePlugin failed
- Getting time difference between two times in PHP
- What does it mean to "program to an interface"?
- What are the real-world strengths and weaknesses of…
- Memcached vs. Redis?
- XMLHttpRequest cannot load XXX No…
- Why does C++ code for testing the Collatz conjecture…
- Mock MQRFH2 header in JUnit Testing Error [MQRFH2…
- Java Interfaces/Implementation naming convention
- ExpressJS How to structure an application?
- How to use Visual Studio Code as Default Editor for Git
- How do you parse and process HTML/XML in PHP?
- Difference between private, public, and protected…
- Checkout another branch when there are uncommitted…
- What is a NullReferenceException, and how do I fix it?
- What's the difference between eval, exec, and compile?
- How to use an environment variable inside a quoted…
- Why can't I define a static method in a Java interface?
- Go Module Import - Invalid version: go.mod has…
- Using Auto Layout in UITableView for dynamic cell…
- How can I quantify difference between two images?
- Aurelia: partial injection for base class
- What is the difference between null=True and…
- jQuery Mobile: document ready vs. page events
- Using enums in a spring entity