Posted By: Claudiu
What’s the difference between the list methods
append: Appends object at the end.
x = [1, 2, 3] x.append([4, 5]) print (x)
[1, 2, 3, [4, 5]]
extend: Extends list by appending elements from the iterable.
x = [1, 2, 3] x.extend([4, 5]) print (x)
[1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
Answered By: kender
- Can't install via pip because of egg_info error
- What's the difference between eval, exec, and compile?
- What are type hints in Python 3.5?
- Python is not calling fucntions properly
- How to update Python?
- Iterating over every two elements in a list
- What does the "yield" keyword do?
- Install pip in docker
- Is it possible to apply CSS to half of a character?
- Usage of __slots__?
- How do I merge two dictionaries in a single…
- What does Ruby have that Python doesn't, and vice versa?
- Easy way to convert Iterable to Collection
- Find the most common element in a list
- Which is the preferred way to concatenate a string…
- How do Python's any and all functions work?
- How to delete an item in a list if it exists?
- In Python, how do I determine if an object is iterable?
- Relative imports for the billionth time
- Reference - What does this regex mean?
- How is compiler inferring type on a generic method?
- Fastest way to list all primes below N
- Ukkonen's suffix tree algorithm in plain English
- Understanding the map function
- Convert Iterable to Stream using Java 8 JDK
- Are dictionaries ordered in Python 3.6+?
- Difference between
- Passing multiple parameters to pool.map() function in Python
- How to filter a RecyclerView with a SearchView
- Install opencv for Python 3.3
- What exactly are iterator, iterable, and iteration?
- How can I install a previous version of Python 3 in…
- Iterator invalidation rules
- How exactly does the python any() function work?
- What version of Python is on my Mac?
- Am I paranoid? "Brutally" big Polymer website after…
- What is the difference between venv, pyvenv, pyenv,…
- Getting the closest string match
- More elegant way of declaring multiple variables at…
- python to arduino serial read & write
- How to print a date in a regular format?
- Text Progress Bar in the Console
- Why do Python classes inherit object?
- Polymer: Appending Custom elements to div is really slow
- What does "SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call…
- Using any() and all() to check if a list contains…
- Copy a file in a sane, safe and efficient way
- How to use java.net.URLConnection to fire and handle…
- Manually raising (throwing) an exception in Python
- How can I access and process nested objects, arrays or JSON?
- How to convert an iterator to a stream?
- Append a tuple to a list - what's the difference…
- Python idiom to return first item or None
- What's the best way of scraping data from a website?
- Multiple separate IF conditions in SQL Server
- TypeScript metadata reflection references other…
- How do you read a Python Traceback error?
- What's the function like sum() but for…
- How can I install pip on Windows?
- Extract from Union type where discriminator is also a Union
- How do SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT differ?
- Running Python on Windows for Node.js dependencies
- Python - TypeError: 'int' object is not iterable
- How to use Servlets and Ajax?
- What is your most productive shortcut with Vim?
- What is an optional value in Swift?
- Numeric for loop in Dart Polymer templates
- no module named zlib
- Importing a function from a class in another file?
- Python : List of dict, if exists increment a dict…
- Elegant ways to support equivalence ("equality") in…
- Python vs Cpython
- How to generate all permutations of a list?
- What is the pythonic way to detect the last element…
- How do operator.itemgetter() and sort() work?
- Java 8 Iterable.forEach() vs foreach loop
- Design DFA accepting binary strings divisible by a…
- Ways to iterate over a list in Java
- How to open a file using the open with statement
- Logging best practices
- Running shell command and capturing the output
- Assigning a variable NaN in python without numpy
- Reference — What does this symbol mean in PHP?
- How to print without newline or space?
- "Large data" workflows using pandas
- Python Variable Declaration
- Flatten an irregular list of lists
- How to add an element to the beginning of an OrderedDict?
- What does "Fatal error: Unexpectedly found nil while…
- In polymer-dart how do I count inside a repeating template
- How can I read inputs as numbers?
- Python mock multiple return values
- Web components and JS DOM Elements with a placeholder
- python location on mac osx
- How to develop Android app completely using python?
- What does if __name__ == "__main__": do?
- Convert sqlalchemy row object to python dict
- Is it possible to install another version of Python…