Posted By: Claudiu
What’s the difference between the list methods
append: Appends object at the end.
x = [1, 2, 3] x.append([4, 5]) print (x)
[1, 2, 3, [4, 5]]
extend: Extends list by appending elements from the iterable.
x = [1, 2, 3] x.extend([4, 5]) print (x)
[1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
Answered By: kender
- Can't install via pip because of egg_info error
- What's the difference between eval, exec, and compile?
- What are type hints in Python 3.5?
- Python is not calling fucntions properly
- How to update Python?
- Iterating over every two elements in a list
- Install pip in docker
- What does the "yield" keyword do?
- Is it possible to apply CSS to half of a character?
- Easy way to convert Iterable to Collection
- What does Ruby have that Python doesn't, and vice versa?
- Usage of __slots__?
- Find the most common element in a list
- How do I merge two dictionaries in a single…
- Which is the preferred way to concatenate a string…
- How do Python's any and all functions work?
- Fastest way to list all primes below N
- Typescript Symbol.species typing inference
- How to delete an item in a list if it exists?
- How is compiler inferring type on a generic method?
- In Python, how do I determine if an object is iterable?
- Reference - What does this regex mean?
- Python 3.9+ typing.Collection vs tuple vs typing.Iterable
- Difference between
- Understanding the map function
- Are dictionaries ordered in Python 3.6+?
- Relative imports for the billionth time
- Convert Iterable to Stream using Java 8 JDK
- Multiprocessing only utilizing a single core
- Keras Sequential API is replacing every layer with…
- Passing multiple parameters to pool.map() function in Python
- Iterator invalidation rules
- How to properly do JSON API GET requests and assign…
- TypeScript metadata reflection references other…
- Iterable and iterator
- Ukkonen's suffix tree algorithm in plain English
- How can I install a previous version of Python 3 in…
- Am I paranoid? "Brutally" big Polymer website after…
- What version of Python is on my Mac?
- What exactly are iterator, iterable, and iteration?
- Polymer: Appending Custom elements to div is really slow
- Why do Python classes inherit object?
- Install opencv for Python 3.3
- Python File Error: unpack requires a buffer of 16 bytes
- Copy a file in a sane, safe and efficient way
- How exactly does the python any() function work?
- Getting the closest string match
- easiest way to extract Oracle form xml format data
- Multiple separate IF conditions in SQL Server
- What is the difference between venv, pyvenv, pyenv,…
- Text Progress Bar in the Console
- More elegant way of declaring multiple variables at…
- Using multiprocessing on Image processing
- How to filter a RecyclerView with a SearchView
- How can I access and process nested objects, arrays or JSON?
- Appending data to json file in C: append stops after…
- python to arduino serial read & write
- What does "SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call…
- Append a tuple to a list - what's the difference…
- Using any() and all() to check if a list contains…
- How to convert an iterator to a stream?
- How to print a date in a regular format?
- Python idiom to return first item or None
- Is there any function or a way to remove brackets…
- Ways to iterate over a list in Java
- How to generate all permutations of a list?
- Extract from Union type where discriminator is also a Union
- What's the function like sum() but for…
- How do you read a Python Traceback error?
- How to run my Python script with Anaconda…
- Deleting key right after appending on list
- C++ template,typename and operator
- Elegant ways to support equivalence ("equality") in…
- Why does this work for bounded method reference?
- Manually raising (throwing) an exception in Python
- Numeric for loop in Dart Polymer templates
- Composition of typescript generics
- Python - TypeError: 'int' object is not iterable
- How do operator.itemgetter() and sort() work?
- How can I install pip on Windows?
- How to use java.net.URLConnection to fire and handle…
- What is the pythonic way to detect the last element…
- no module named zlib
- Python vs Cpython
- How to open a file using the open with statement
- pyenv install 3.x BUILD FAILED (Ubuntu 20.04 using…
- Assigning a variable NaN in python without numpy
- Reference — What does this symbol mean in PHP?
- Python : List of dict, if exists increment a dict…
- Python Variable Declaration
- Running Python on Windows for Node.js dependencies
- How to render web component in Polymer
- Design DFA accepting binary strings divisible by a…
- Flatten an irregular list of lists
- How to print without newline or space?
- python location on mac osx
- How to add an element to the beginning of an OrderedDict?
- In polymer-dart how do I count inside a repeating template